Profile for Angie > Reviews

Technomate TM5200 D USB Super Satellite Receiver PVR with Remote
Offered by Teckstar
Price: 51.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Operate, 10 Feb 2013
I connected it and off it went, it was easy to see what signal was being received and whether or not the program was available because either the screen stayed blank or the program popped up. To start with I found BBC early on around 165 and was disappointed not to find ITV listed but way up in the high numbers 1600 plus there it was along with all the others. All this without referring to the instruction manual!

Asus Eee PC 1015CX 10.1 inch netbook - Black (Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz, 1Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Travel, 15 Sep 2012
I live in France and finding a Qwerty keyboard netbook quickly was impossible - except the very expensive ones. Amazon.co.uk accepted my order with my French bank card, the shipping charge was very low, and it arrived within the allocated delivery time. An excellent service for a Brit living overseas. I bought this netbook because of the slim size, weight and most importantly the length of battery time. I travelled for 24 hours with only hand luggage and needed something light and small. It worked perfectly with my hard drive so that all my documents, photos, music and films were accessible. The battery lasted for the entire journey - which was several hours in the air and travelling by train so the 11 hours is probably correct. I was able to download a small free wordpad version of Word from Microsoft so that my documents could open - enabling me to work on simple documents while travelling. It picked up wifi signals quickly. An excellent computer - absolutely no regrets - it does everything I wanted it to do.