Profile for Irena P > Reviews

End Of The Spear/Beyond The Gates Of Splendor [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Louie Leonardo
Offered by Cheap-As-Chips

4.0 out of 5 stars True story, 22 Jun 2014
I have had this quite a while now, I had almost forgotten about it, but if I remember rightly, I did enjoy watching the movie, it ended very sad though, maybe I should watch it again!

Plain Perfect (Daughters of the Promise Novels)
Plain Perfect (Daughters of the Promise Novels)
by Beth Wiseman

5.0 out of 5 stars Amish, 22 Jun 2014
I like all stories about the Amish whether fiction or fact. Good entertaining reading, enjoyable and thought provoking! worth buying.

Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
Slim to Win: Diet and Cookbook
by Rosemary Conley

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookery, 22 Jun 2014
Great cook book, but like most books on cookery, there is much preparing and making sure that you have all the ingredients, which to me takes up a lot of time that I don't happen to have. Never the less a must for those that can find the time and effort.

The Gift
The Gift
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyle, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)
Susan is a beautiful singer, a gift from God! although I don't play this CD very often, likewise all my DVD's her voice comes over well, lovely to relax to.

Face to Face With God
Face to Face With God
by Bill Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Closer to God, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Face to Face With God (Paperback)
I have had this book some time now, and my husband is reading it for the 3rd time, so it must be good! get closer to God with the help of Bill Johnson. Highly recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plain but pretty table cloth, 22 Jun 2014
5 star because it is a really lovely table cloth, perfect for the classy look inside or outside, may have been better with a darker colour though, especially when using outdoors, but never the less I like it and when set with my dark green mats and a plant with orange flowers, it is pretty picture! If you are after class wherever you dine, this is a super cloth!

Peake's Commentary on the Bible
Peake's Commentary on the Bible
by A.S. Peake

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible, 18 April 2014
This is an excellent reference book for the Holy Bible, my husband highly recommends it. Great! buy it and you will not be disappointed.

Rayware Mason Cash Original Can Butter Dish (discontinued by manufacturer)
Rayware Mason Cash Original Can Butter Dish (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen ware, 18 April 2014
I love this Butter dish, great for my Goats butter! reminds me of days gone by, and keeps the butter nice and cool, looks nice too!

The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
by Bill Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural, 18 April 2014
Great book, Bill Johnson explains things well! I highly recommend this book, excellent teaching to help bring you closer to God.

The Seeker (Shaker, Book 3)
The Seeker (Shaker, Book 3)
by Ann H. Gabhart

4.0 out of 5 stars The Shakers, 18 April 2014
I haven't finished reading this book yet, although I am enjoying it, it is a bit slow on getting really into the Shakers. The story is not unlike Gone with the Wind in the early pages, which I don't mind because it was a great favourite of mine! I read the Outsider, Ann Gabhart first novel about the Shakers, that was very good! I hope has I carry on reading I will get the same sense of being among them. Very entertaining reading though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7