Profile for Irena P > Reviews

Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy's Experience in Heaven
Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy's Experience in Heaven
by Retha McPherson

5.0 out of 5 stars NDE, 14 Jan. 2014
I thought I had already commented on this book! if you are interested on NDE, then this book is good reading.

Lonsdale 2 Pack Boxers Mens Grey Marl Medium
Lonsdale 2 Pack Boxers Mens Grey Marl Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars mens pants, 14 Jan. 2014
Well I gave them 4 star, because I can't really comment on them, only my husband can do that! but as far as I know he like them and I believe they are comfortable. He doesn't quite look like the young man on the box though! lol

Experiencing the Heavenly Realm: Keys to Accessing Supernatural Experiences
Experiencing the Heavenly Realm: Keys to Accessing Supernatural Experiences
by Judy Franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian, 14 Jan. 2014
A fantastic book, if you wish to get closer to God and walk with Jesus. Judy Franklin has done just this! she teaches you how. Buy the book!!

House Calls and Hitching Posts: Stories from Dr. Elton Lehman's Career Among the Amish
by Elton Lehman

5.0 out of 5 stars Amish Stories, 14 Jan. 2014
I chose 5 star, because it is a 5 star biography of a James Herriot style Doctor, among the Amish, brilliant story! at times mind boggling, you will not want to put it down. I highly recommend it.

How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God
How You Can Be Led by the Spirit of God
by Kenneth E. Hagin

4.0 out of 5 stars religious, 21 Aug. 2013
Another by Kenneth Hagin, 4 star because it is some time since I read it. It is very good and most helpful, Kenneth is excellent at bring you closer to God. Buy it!

Ministry Years Vol. 1
Ministry Years Vol. 1
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Religious songs, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ministry Years Vol. 1 (Audio CD)
Lovely music, keith Green died very young, but his gosple music lives on, inspiring and uplifting. If you like Gosple you'll love Keith Green. God bless!

Seven Vital Steps to Receiving the Holy Spirit
Seven Vital Steps to Receiving the Holy Spirit
by Kenneth Hagin

4.0 out of 5 stars religious, 21 Aug. 2013
Again it is some time since I read this book, I remember thinking how helpful it is, I highly recommend if you want to recieve the Holy Spirit. Kenneth Hagin explains this well.

Real Faith for Healing: Dr Price's Answer to the Question So Often Asked! Why are So Many Not Healed When They are Prayed For?
by Charles S. Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Religious, 21 Aug. 2013
I gave this book 4 star because it is some time now since I read it, I'm very sure it is good, but until I read it again, I can't really remember everything about it. I do know though that Faith in God is required for healing. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, believe in Him and He will heal you.

CROSS AND THE SWITCHBLADE: The Greatest Inspirational True Story of All Time
CROSS AND THE SWITCHBLADE: The Greatest Inspirational True Story of All Time
by David Wilkerson

5.0 out of 5 stars Religious, 21 Aug. 2013
A great book, well worth reading! very helpful especially for them that don't believe in God. This story will change your life!

Clean & Lean Diet: The Bestselling Book on Achieving Your Perfect Body (Clean & Lean Series)
by James Duigan

4.0 out of 5 stars diet, 21 Aug. 2013
This looks to be a very good diet book, I gave it 4 star because although the food appeals, some of the ingredients I doubt I will be able to buy here in the UK. I haven't tried any of the suggested meals yet, not only because of limited availabilty of the food, but also I have a busy lifestyle so finding the time to prepare them at the moment would be an effort. I will try when I get round to it. I really could do with losing weight. Overall though it is a lovely book and I reccomend it for those that have more time to spend on themselves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9