Profile for Mrs. Susan J. Roche > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susan J. ...

Mrs. Susan J. Roche (Cornwall UK)

VonHaus High Gloss MDF Black TV Stand with 3 Shelves for TVs up to 37" Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars VonHaus Black High Gloss MDF TV, 23 Jun. 2014
Lovely simple design that blends well with black TV. Excellent value for money, good size, not to big and looks very sleek.

Office for Mac Home and Student Edition 2011 (1 User, 1Mac)
Office for Mac Home and Student Edition 2011 (1 User, 1Mac)
Offered by Software-Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Office: Mac, 28 Aug. 2011
Great value, lovely interface and ease of use. This is well worth the small investment.
Word makes everything uncomplicated and Excel is fun to get to grips with, as the
many variations of formulas are amazing!

The Day I Swapped my Dad for Two Goldfish (Book & CD)
The Day I Swapped my Dad for Two Goldfish (Book & CD)
by Neil Gaiman
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars The Day I Swapped my Dad for Two Goldfish (Book & CD), 23 Dec. 2009
An absolutely fabulous story, complete with first class illustrations. Certainly brings artwork into the 21st Century. Wish there were more authors and Illustrators of this standard.

Disney's Club Penguin Blue Plush Puffle with coin code
Disney's Club Penguin Blue Plush Puffle with coin code

1.0 out of 5 stars Disney Puffle, 10 Jun. 2009
My son was over the moon when he got a Puffle in with his birthday presents, so I suppose that is the main thing. I was horrified when I opened it, costing £12.95, and I have seen soft toys much cuter and more elaborate for £1.99 and £2.99. It is way over priced, just because of the brand name.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 1:55 PM GMT