Profile for Graham 'Gray' Arnold > Reviews

Content by Graham 'Gray' ...

Graham 'Gray' Arnold

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better!, 5 Nov. 2013
Great design. As always the quality of these t-shirts is just superb. Accommodating the larger gent with style - i love it!!

Parental Advisory Slogan Style Mens T-Shirt, Black, 4XL
Parental Advisory Slogan Style Mens T-Shirt, Black, 4XL
Offered by My Icon Art & Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 9 Sept. 2013
The quality of these T's is beautiful. Being a larger gent I usually find clothes that fit hard but never the case with My Icon. If I was a millionaire I'd buy everything because its all simply brilliant! This design suits this T-shirt shape so well that everyone of my friends now wants one because and i quote "It looks just quality".

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 9 Sept. 2013
The quality of these T's is beautiful. Being a larger gent I usually find clothes that fit hard but never the case with My Icon. If I was a millionaire I'd buy everything because its all simply brilliant! I love this show and this T is the ultimate way to show everyone just how awesome it (and me by association) is!!

Destroy Punk Rock Anarchy Mens T-Shirt, Navy Blue, 4XL
Destroy Punk Rock Anarchy Mens T-Shirt, Navy Blue, 4XL
Offered by My Icon Art & Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Sept. 2013
The quality of these T's is beautiful. Being a larger gent I usually find clothes that fit hard but never the case with My Icon. If I was a millionaire I'd buy everything because its all simply brilliant! This design looks great - I've had so many people asking me where i got it.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2 [DVD] [2013]
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jay Oliva

5.0 out of 5 stars essential for any diehard batman fan, 1 July 2013
The concluding part the the fantastic imagining of the future (old) dark knight. A great adaptation of one of the best graphic novels in comic book history. Highly recommended you watch/buy part one first obviously, otherwise you run the risk of getting lost. My advice, close the curtains, unhook the phone, prepare some drinks and snacks and watch batman.

Hulk Vs. Wolverine  Vs. Thor [DVD]
Hulk Vs. Wolverine Vs. Thor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Paur

5.0 out of 5 stars essential for any comic fan, 1 July 2013
Two great self contained stories that don't take away from the characters but gives you an insight to them. even if you have no comic book knowledge you can quite easily sit back and enjoy. Personally I love the deadpool cameo in hulk vs wolverine.

The Hagakure: Yamamoto Tsunetomo
The Hagakure: Yamamoto Tsunetomo

4.0 out of 5 stars best guide for the samurai mindset, 1 July 2013
Read a lot of similar material but this translation takes nothing away from the original text. The author goes out of his way to stay true to the heart of the matter. I would very much recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars essential for any terminator fan, 1 July 2013
Great choise of colours and sizes. The material is very nice quality. The print is well done. I honestly can't wait to sort out my older clothes to give away so I can make room for more. Will definitely be using this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars love tron? then this is a must have, 1 July 2013