Profile for Tanni > Reviews

Content by Tanni

Tanni

Airwave 3x3mtr Pop Up Waterproof Gazebo Green with 2 WindBars and 4 Leg Weight Bags (8 Colours Available)

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and customer service exceeded expectations - highly recommended, 14 Jun. 2013
I bought this product for a garden party and found it easy enough for two 'girlie' females to assemble!!
Having left it out for a couple of days while we recovered from the party we had a storm and it ended up with the majority over next door's garden... needless to say we hadn't tethered it...
A few of the plastic thingies broke and I emailed the company to order some replacements. They phoned me back within a few hours and I explained which pieces were broken. The man sent me what I needed with a couple to spare and didn't charge me!!!
I would definitely recommend this company and this product. :-)

All Of Me [DVD] [1984]
All Of Me [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Offered by Disc-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars A very funny film, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: All Of Me [DVD] [1984] (DVD)
I first watched this film quite a few years ago and remembered it being very funny.
Having watched it again,I was in tears (laughing) and would recommend to anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up.
I think it's one of Steve Martin's best films!

Many Lives, Many Masters: The true story of a prominent psychiatrist, his young patient and the past-life therapy that changed both their lives
by Brian Weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Many lives..., 7 Dec. 2011
Well, what can I say?
this is such a good read, even if you are a non-believer. It does help to be open minded and I have since recommended it to several people. One friend who had miscarried read it and said she felt really lifted to think that her child is still around.
Another said it put things into perspective in this life and she felt more 'chilled out' about stuff...
Highly recommended.

Gilbertville
Gilbertville

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilbert, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Gilbertville (Audio CD)
I bought this before going to see the man himself in concert as I knew that he would be singing some new songs as well as his older, well-known stuff. I wasn't disappointed and was really pleased that I did as it made the concert even more enjoyable.
I must say, I'm in love again......