Profile for T > Reviews

Poly Mail Bags Extra Large
Poly Mail Bags Extra Large
Offered by SEND IT

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger but good and durable!, 13 Aug 2012
It was too bigger than I expected but it is useful and materials are enough durable to send books or other heavy goods

Lifeventure Thermal Mug - Silver
Lifeventure Thermal Mug - Silver
Offered by The Simply Group

4.0 out of 5 stars fine goods but.., 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Lifeventure Thermal Mugs (Misc.)
fine goods but..too big tap..and I always felt a little bad smell when I started to use it. A kind of rubber smell so I could not enjoy drinking coffee.

Moldex 6400 - Earplugs - Rockets Ear Plugs
Moldex 6400 - Earplugs - Rockets Ear Plugs
Offered by Rubber Soul Healthcare

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 8 Aug 2012
I can hear any noise very well Totally useless and disappointing goods. It is a just obstacle when I am wearing it..

Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 5
Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 5

1.0 out of 5 stars non durable goods, 25 July 2012
I bought few months ago but it has already grown frayed! I use this for daily use only. I have never used this for running or other heavy use. Perhaps it will be worn out and useless soon. it is pity. it is not worthwile to pay for this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 9:28 PM GMT

Mind the Gaffe!: A Troubleshooter's Guide to English Style and Usage
Mind the Gaffe!: A Troubleshooter's Guide to English Style and Usage
by R. L. Trask

5.0 out of 5 stars useful book, 27 Jun 2012
this is a useful book and also easy to understand! An electric version would be better for me but anyway reasonable price and I can recommend this to students and other writers

Sink Strainer
Sink Strainer
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless goods, 29 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sink Strainer (Kitchen & Home)
It does not catch my hair at all!! but it just makes the water run slowly... Regrettably it is totally useless. Not to buy it is the best option.

Kenco UHT Milk 13.6 ml (240 Pack)
Kenco UHT Milk 13.6 ml (240 Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Package, 29 Oct 2011
Package was very poor so potions have already heavily damaged and most potions became tainted with milk leaking from other posions. You should buy another well packaged one. Never buy this.
>> Two months later...
Thank you for sending DAMAGED items again!!. Some potions are broken and others are stained by spilled milk. I was totally disappointed at this seller. I advised them to sell well protected and non damaged items in previous time. Two months ago I bought the same goods and there were the same damage as this time.
This seller would not learn nothing from the mistake. They should have separated the items. Never buy it. I would be hopeless.
Unfortunetly recently I found the rotten item which is one of the portions I bought previously. It was very bad smell when it was opened..Probably it was damaged when I bought but I could not realize until now..
I bought it again
I found tainted potions with spilt milk and crashed potions.
I find defective potions every time I buy. I would like seller to revise a package and a delivery system.