Profile for Mr. Anthony Shotton > Reviews

Content by Mr. Anthony Sh...

Mr. Anthony Shotton (ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Medium, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Medium, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pet Carrier., 3 April 2014
Excellent, I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a pet carrier can not fault this product thank you for an excellent service.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Pink)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful piece of kit., 7 Jan 2014
EXCELLENT this product is well worth the money anybody with an iPAD should buy this, I,ll recommend all my friends to buy one.

IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by Planet Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, 7 Jan 2014
Very good piece of kit easy to use easy to set up, Thank you very much great product will recommend to others.

6X APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 SCREEN PROTECTOR - PART OF THE CONSUMER STORE ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by Consumer Store UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 22 July 2013
Very good product stops all those scratches one gets scrolling all the time thanks again if I need more I'll know who to order from.

Stalkers
Stalkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Stalkers (Kindle Edition)
A very good thriller, whipped through it at speed. Would read books from the same author again when I've ploughed my way through the long list on my Kindle!

White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 30 April 2013
Sorry, found this book boring, what more can I say other than compared to Michael Connelly or Chris Carter to name but 2 authors, I didn't finish this book.

The Crucifix Killer
The Crucifix Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminded me of Michael Connolly's work, 30 April 2013
Absolutely could not put this book down. Spent who afternoons and evenings glued to it. Would hightly recommend. Have now downloaded 2 more Chris Carter books.

30 Fun Stories for 3-7 Year Old
30 Fun Stories for 3-7 Year Old

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the average 3 year old, 30 April 2013
Probably my fault, but didn't realise that there were no pictures, therefore, my 3 year old grandson did not engage particularly well.

Sheep's Clothing: A Thriller
Sheep's Clothing: A Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this thriller, 30 April 2013
A thriller that kept me reading until the late hours. Would recommend to those who like murder and suspense thrillers.

My Dinosaur Pet (Illustrated Children's Picture Book Bedtime Story - Ages 3 - 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars story read to 3 year old grandson, 30 April 2013
My grandson quite liked this story, but as always, unfamiliar words caused him to ponder (USA versus UK) terminology - I usually change these words to fit.

Page: 1 | 2