Profile for Louise Hall > Reviews

Louise Hall

Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV60 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Nov 2013
First use of this window vac I thought was tricky to use, but after a second go I did get the hang of it. Not the perfect streak free that I was expecting but better than using a cloth. I even used it on my car windows. I think the detergent is most likely the cause of the streaks.

But it does what it says on the box, cleans windows.

5 rose neatly gathered Soft stain pouch clutch women bridal purse Night Out diamante push lock (white)

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable, 14 Oct 2013
Pleased with this purchase, arrived in good condition, bought for a wedding, had some nice comments on the design, managed to fit, small purse, iphone, small umbrella. And keys in.

Braun Oral B Advance Power Toothbrush
Braun Oral B Advance Power Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 Oct 2013
Good for taking on holiday, saves on taking charger. Works just has good has electric version. Good value for money.

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 14 Oct 2013
I spent more money on bleach and other household detergents to deter cats from using the area by the side of my house as a toilet, I wish I had bought one of these products in the first place. It didn't deter on the first day, but after moving it to a more suitable place, no more cat poo now for four weeks, amazing. I would recommend this better than any bleach or cat salt.

I used jeyes fluid to thoroughly clean the area, then place this cat repeller in the area most affected, I even spotted the ruddy cat going towards the area, then is scarpered. I have a dog and it's not affected him at all. The cats that hung around seemed to have also found somewhere else to go, thank god, I was getting sick of cleaning up other peoples cat crap up.
I wouldn't expect someone to clean up after my dog, why should I have to put up with the awful stuff that cats leave.

iZKA® - Purple Flexible LED Reading Light Lamp For Amazon Kindle 3 4 & Touch, Kobo Wireless & Touch, BlackBerry, Samsung, HTC Tablets, Sony eBook Readers, Maps and more
Offered by iBox Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box,!!!, 20 Nov 2012
Good product, doesn't really hold onto my kindle (which I bought it for) it's ok to have has a side light by the bed, save on putting lamp on in the dark.

SAMRICK - Pack of 6 - Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 3G & Apple iPad 3 3rd Generation "The New iPad" 2012 & Apple iPad 4 4G Retina Display (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G) 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Nov 2012
Took over a week to arrive and out of the 6 covers 4 are damaged. I won't be using walkntalkonline products again. ...rubbish ...

Downton Abbey - Series 1-3 / Christmas at Downton Abbey 2011 [Blu-ray]
Downton Abbey - Series 1-3 / Christmas at Downton Abbey 2011 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing drama, 20 Nov 2012
Was planning to buy the box set for a while, but waited until the new series was aired, so glad I did. I pre ordered this and it arrived 2 days after the final episode aired.. Brilliant ...