Profile for Cat > Reviews

Pyrex GLSMJ1/2PT Glass Measuring Jug, 250 ml - Clear
Pyrex GLSMJ1/2PT Glass Measuring Jug, 250 ml - Clear
Offered by Bin Babe

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 Feb. 2016
Not exactly what was expected but the measurements appear right. It was a replacement for a very old US version. Very small in comparison but kind of dinky in a cute way. I'm sure I will find a use for it.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)
Sleigh Bells in the Snow (Snow Crystal trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Promotion purchase, 13 Feb. 2016
Haven't read this yet but was a gift purchase from an amazon promotion. Sounds like a story I will enjoy reading.

Realuse 16 x 0.14L Really Useful Box Organiser Clear
Realuse 16 x 0.14L Really Useful Box Organiser Clear
Offered by UK Business Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right, 13 Feb. 2016
Just what I needed for storing my daughter's hama beads. The boxes are easy to open and sized just right for purpose intended. If I needed more storage, I would definitely re-order. The seller ExtraBits was very customer oriented and a pleasure to deal with.

The Giant Book of Holiday Puzzles
The Giant Book of Holiday Puzzles
by Puzzler Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzles on the go, 6 Feb. 2016
I enjoy doing these puzzles and have previously Ordered the travel puzzles version. This one is just as fun and does not disappoint.

Kenwood FPP225 Food Processor - Silver
Kenwood FPP225 Food Processor - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this purchase, 5 Feb. 2016
My first ever food processor. I never thought I'd cave into getting one, but after coming across so very recipes using them and seeing this one on sale, I decided to give it a go. It's a small'ish size but as I don't use these machines regularly, and only have a small family, it's suiting me perfectly. And it doesn't take up a lot of room on my precious counters space. I used it to chop up lasagne mince he other day and was very impressed by the quick and wonderful job it did. Would recommend as a starter or small family tool.

Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set
Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and hold, 5 Feb. 2016
Love these measuring cups. I didn't realise it came with an egg yolk separator tool, which I think will be very useful (especially if the husband decides to try his hand at baking)!

Element: Yoga For Weight Loss [DVD]
Element: Yoga For Weight Loss [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrea Ambandos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout with minimal movement, 5 Feb. 2016
Definitely suitable for beginners and newbies, as I never did a hint of yoga in my life. She is very good at explaining the movements step by step, and she doesn't make me feel rushed into the next ones. I've been working out for the whole hour each day this week and think I may notice a subtle difference in my flexibility and strength. Only time will tell! I am looking forward to practising more tomorrow.

2 X CREAM BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS
2 X CREAM BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 5 Feb. 2016
It's not real leather. That's fine by me as I wasn't expecting them to be. The assembly was a bit odd as I felt maybe they would be secure enough, but weeks of use later and they are holding up nicely. The are brilliant for the price paid and easy to wipe clean.

Kitchen Cookware 5" Diameter Net Colander Mesh Ladle 13.4" Long
Kitchen Cookware 5" Diameter Net Colander Mesh Ladle 13.4" Long
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars As anticipated, 5 Feb. 2016
Haven't used it yet but appears and feels sturdy enough to do the job. Looking forwward to using it to speed up the work of fishing out small pieces of chicken from the pot.

Colored Embroidered Flower Pattern Black Cloth Folding Hand Fan for Woman
Colored Embroidered Flower Pattern Black Cloth Folding Hand Fan for Woman
Offered by Fly Service

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 5 Feb. 2016
The delivery was much slower than I would have liked (a month wait). The fan is decent and pretty. It will help do the job of cooling me down when I get overheated

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20