Profile for Granny Brenda > Reviews

Granny Brenda

66fit Inflatable Wedge Cushion & Pump - Blue
66fit Inflatable Wedge Cushion & Pump - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Comfort Cushion, 21 Feb 2014
This was recommended to my husband for his leg pain, due to a trapped nerve in his lower back (sciatica). We actually bought one each, and have used them for driving and sitting on hard seats, and have found them very helpful - no stiffness after long drives or after sitting for long periods (eg last night at a school play). So, yes, a great success.

Mybelle Chic Deluxe Telephone
Mybelle Chic Deluxe Telephone

5.0 out of 5 stars My Glamorous New Phone, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this as an extension phone for our new refurbished bedroom to save us racing downstairs when the phone rings (risking a broken leg or worse). It just completes the glam image - and by the way it works fine and is clear to hear. It has no gimmicks, but that is just what we wanted.

Nilfisk C110 4-5 PCA X-Tra Pressure Washer and Patio Cleaner Set with 1400W Motor

5.0 out of 5 stars Simpe to use and effective, 11 Aug 2013
The patio cleaner worked well, and when it got blocked up with grit it was very easy to clean. For tough spots the straight pressure cleaning rod was brilliant at getting everything sparkling clean.

Office XP Standard
Office XP Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars My Laptop is Back in Action, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Office XP Standard (CD-ROM)
I was doing a bit of a clean out of stuff on my hard drive, and although I made some space, I accidentally wiped out some of the key parts of Office XP. I was extremely pleased to find this replacement (very promptly supplied), so that life can continue as usual on my old laptop.

HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale
HansonH500 Cream 5kg Capacity Traditional Mechanical Kitchen Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in Action, 10 Jan 2012
My old weighing machine was limping along with a broken tray, so I plucked up my courage and ordered one on line.
I was bowled over by the experience - it arrived next day and looked very handsome and ticks all my boxes. It can weigh up to 5kg, has a large clear scale, and a lovely (unbreakable) stainless steel tray. Another reviewer had reported that it was fragile - not a bit of it!
I went for a spring balance because I did not want the bother of replacing batteries.
The best thing is that the machine is very good value for money - well done!