Profile for emmabloke > Reviews

Content by emmabloke

emmabloke

Page: 1 | 2
Rotary Women's Automatic Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00156/01

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but heavy, 18 Feb. 2015
It was a nice watch but I had to send it back as it was a gift. It was much chunkier and heavier than I had anticipated and not suitable for the more mature lady it was for, however if it had been for me I would have liked it.

UKayed ® Retail Candy Floss Maker Machine in 500W Plus Free Bambo Sticks make cotton candy Fun Fairground style (White)
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars A good present., 11 Feb. 2015
Easy to use. We have only used it once since the weekend. Brought for 11yr old's birthday. We used normal granulated sugar and it was fine. The children loved it and it seems easy to clean.

Mini LED RGB 6 LED Disco DJ Stage Lighting LED RGB Crystal Magic Ball Effect Light DMX light KTV Party
Offered by LED Lighting Plaza

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 9 Feb. 2015
I never complain but on this occasion I am far from impressed. This arrived in a plastic covering, no box or much padding. We wrapped it up for my daughter's birthday present and when she opened it, it didn't work. I looked at it and it made a popping sound, as if something blew. I took a closer look and the front panel was damaged and not aligned so even if it had worked it wouldn't have worked properly. I am very disappointed because she had wanted them for her party that afternoon. I am returning the product today.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Yamaha PSR-E243 Latest Keyboard including official adapter, Westmount® Stand and Free Online Lessons
Offered by Westmount Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
My 10 yr old loved it. I just hope she learns to play it!

Braun Oral-B PRO 600 CrossAction Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush - Blue
Braun Oral-B PRO 600 CrossAction Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Nov. 2014
Good value

The Mystery of Mercy Close (Walsh Family Book 5)
The Mystery of Mercy Close (Walsh Family Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read., 17 Aug. 2014
I wanted an easy read and this fitted the purpose. It was very enjoyable and I found it hard to put down. It has been a good holiday read.

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Pink
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Pink
Offered by Enterprise Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 April 2014
Daughter brought this. Perfect for her. Small and light. She really likes it especially the colour! Usual apple product .

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this book as much as the other 2. A great trilogy for teens and adults alike. Now looking forward to the films!

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book to follow the original. Looking forward to the final book to see what happens. A Highly recommended read.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Nov. 2013
A book which pulls you straight into it. Easy to read and extremely enjoyable. I can't wait to read the others.

Page: 1 | 2