Profile for Barry Coyle > Reviews

Napiers Chamomile Skin Cream 60 ml
Napiers Chamomile Skin Cream 60 ml
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Terrible Service, 15 July 2013
This is the best thing i've ever used on my eczema. Cannot get it in Ireland these days like i could ten years ago. So i bought it on amazon.co.uk. It took them a fortnight to deliver it and that's why I give 1 star ( I couldn't give it zero stars). As far as I know Napiers is a Scottish company. In this day and age it shouldn't take a fortnight to ship anything from Scotland to Ireland - people, corpses, warheads, nothing. Very disappointed in amazon's service here. There was no tracking information available and when I contacted customer service I got the standard copy-and-paste reply.

Cycling in the Netherlands: The Very Best Routes in a Cyclist's Paradise
Cycling in the Netherlands: The Very Best Routes in a Cyclist's Paradise
by Eric Van der Horst

2.0 out of 5 stars Cycling in the Netherlands or Cycling in Holland?, 2 May 2012
I got this book yesterday and have to say I'm very disappointed in it. It's not what I though it would be. There is some good general information about cycling in the netherlands, about preparation and about accommodation. However it deals almost entirely with Noord Holland and Zuid Holland. The other routes mentioned ( 1 in Zeeland, 1 in Utrecht and Gelderland, 1 in Flevoland ) do not justify the title of Cycling in the Netherlands. I'm sure if you want to concentrate on Holland this is a good book but does not deal with the Netherlands in the way the title suggests. There is not a single word about Friesland, Groningen, the islands, Limburg, Drenthe, Overijssel or Nord Brabant. These are the quietest provinces in the Netherlands and would be serene for cycling. And there is very little about Utrecht, Zeeland, Flevoland, Gelderland and the many national parks in the Netherlands. I'll just have to splash out again.