Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Nest Swing Seat With Soft Seating 100cm Diameter For Children's Swing Frames - Blue and Black.
Offered by Little Duck Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 2 Mar. 2016
2 very happy grandchildren. Swing seat is sturdy and was easy to put together.

CASDON Wooden Easel
CASDON Wooden Easel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 28 Feb. 2016
This review is from: CASDON Wooden Easel (Toy)
Great easel did the job to keep my 2 grandchildren entertained. Easy to put together and much cheaper than others on sale.

Me and Mr Jones
Me and Mr Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 July 2015
This review is from: Me and Mr Jones (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed it! I liked the way she intertwined the different perspectives.

Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café
Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Café

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 July 2015
Loved it! Couldn't imagine Milly Johnson getting better as think she writes great stories but this was the best so far!

Fitflop Skinny Croc, Women Flat sandals, Brown (Bronze), 6 UK (39 EU)
Fitflop Skinny Croc, Women Flat sandals, Brown (Bronze), 6 UK (39 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 20 April 2015
These have the usual comfort on the sole but are so hard on the leather toe post and strap that I now have blisters between my toes and on side of my foot from the straps rubbing after only wearing for 2 hours. Hopefully they will soften up soon.

Christmas Gifts at the Beach Cafe (Kindle Single): A Novella
Christmas Gifts at the Beach Cafe (Kindle Single): A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories from Lucy Diamond, 23 Dec. 2014
Fabulous read as usual.

A Christmas to Remember
A Christmas to Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Dec. 2014
A great read at Christmas.

Garmin zumo 390LM 4.3" Motorbike Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Bluetooth

1.0 out of 5 stars Sold as an upgrade to my Zumo 550, it definitely isn't, 18 May 2014
Was sold this, not on Amazon I add, and have had nothing but problems, and missing features.

1. Very delicate connectors on the cheap looking mounting bracket on my motorbike, one broken when it arrived.
2. No MP3 player or Media Audio from phone.
3. Basecamp is not intuitive for route planning.

Am very disappointed with this, just coming to a European tour and am left with a GPS that does not live up to expectations.

390 < 550 !!!!!!! Should have done my research, as I usually do, rather than being suckered by sales patter

240 Warm White LED Connectable Type CC Fairy Lights on 24m Clear Cable for Indoor Outdoor Use by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality lights, 3 April 2014
So pleased with the lights they were not cheap rubbish and are worth paying for. I am happy with the overall look I have created with them wrapped around the garden arch. I will be adding more in future. I can't wait for the next bbq party to show them off. Warm white is a slight orangey glow I feel but I didn't want the bright white as too stark.

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Wireless Earbuds - Black (Frustration Free Packaging)
Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Wireless Earbuds - Black (Frustration Free Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit!, 26 Mar. 2014
They are so versatile and easy to use. My husband and I both have our own set and we use them on the commute to work every morning. One negative is that they are bulky in the ear as they stick out a bit more than I expected however I soon got used to this. The sound is really good and they are not difficult to use.

Page: 1 | 2