ARRAY(0xaf5afa2c)

Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Yellow
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 26 Dec 2013
There is nothing wrong with the case, other than the fact I ordered the S3 in mistake for the Ace 3, but because the only way I could find to return it was through Amazons own returns service, which is ridiculously expensive, I am stuck with it!

The Invasion [DVD] [2007]
The Invasion [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Craig, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Invasion [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
If it wasn't for Daniel Craig this film would be quite unwatchable. Boring and predictable. Typical American run of the mill film.

The Redbreast: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 1)
The Redbreast: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 1)
Price: 3.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Jumpy, 6 Nov 2013
This was as always a brilliant Harry Hole read, however I did find it a bit slow and difficult to get into at the beginning. But hang on...it gets better. It does jump about a bit and at times I wondered if I actually cared what happened to any of them, but as the story unfolds it does get more and more interesting.

Full Dark House: (Bryant & May Book 1)
Full Dark House: (Bryant & May Book 1)
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, 6 Nov 2013
Set against a backdrop of the second world war and London theatreland this is a gripping introduction to the characters that are Bryant and May! Thanks to the thriller club on ITV3 for introducing them.

Sword Of Honour [DVD]
Sword Of Honour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Long, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sword Of Honour [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant, but very long film when watched on a DVD, It wasn't made as a single film, but as a made for TV series. It is a moving story of a young man as he tackles personal problems and the onset of war and going into battle. I have to admit, if it wasn't Daniel Craig I probably wouldn't like this film as it is difficult to get to 'like' any of the characters. Either set yourself a wet Sunday afternoon for watching this, or break it down into bit size pieces!

Dynasty 8: The Maiden: The Maiden (The Morland Dynasty)
Dynasty 8: The Maiden: The Maiden (The Morland Dynasty)
Price: 4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars A long way to go..., 8 Sep 2013
I was introduced to the Morland Dynasty series about three years ago. Thank goodness for ebooks. I would be drowning in just this series if I was having to buy the actual physical copy each time. Some of these books are more interesting than others, as at times characters come along that you don't really care about, or a period in history that really is quite uneventful. This is just one of the series and doesn't really work as a stand alone book, needs to be read as part of the series, so it's difficult to say much about it. Give the first book a try if you're curious, but don't try and read this as a one off.

The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case (Harry Hole 1)
The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case (Harry Hole 1)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Sep 2013
This was my first Harry Hole book. Recommended to me by the girl who does my nails who comes from Sweden. An interesting insight into a very flawed, but likeable man. You really feel for him as you go through this book - even if at times you do feel you could strangle him for his (human) stupidity! Maybe it's just me, but if ever these were turned into films/TV series I can just imagine Daniel Craig as Harry!

Knots And Crosses
Knots And Crosses
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Knots And Crosses (Kindle Edition)
Love Ian Rankins Rebus books. Have them all as paperback and just starting to get them all as ebooks to try and make space! Brilliant entry to the world of Rebus and Edinburgh. For anyone who hasn't read any of these books, go for it! Saying no more, I don't want to give the plot away.

Oh Myyy! - There Goes The Internet (Life, the Internet and Everything)
Oh Myyy! - There Goes The Internet (Life, the Internet and Everything)
Price: 6.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh Myyyy!, 8 Sep 2013
Still reading. Good. Interesting. I think it helps if you are a George Takei fan - (not necessarily Star Trek!) and have a bit of a nerdy interest in Facebook (which I don't). Would I recommend it? Not sure. I downloaded it, and I'll finish reading it, but if you are thinking about buying a physical copy...hang around until it's at your local car boot for 50p!

Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Price: 53.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Beep..., 8 Sep 2013
This watch does exactly what it says on the tin - box! A perfect entry level watch that tells you how long you have been working out for, how much of that time your heart rate has been 'in zone', and how many calories you have burnt. Only two niggles: 1, when you are out of zone the watch beeps. If there is a way to turn this off, I haven't found it. 2, this is a ladies watch, but the strap that attaches around your chest is just a little too big. I have it on the smallest/tightest setting but I could do with taking it tighter. The watch was easy to set up with my personal details, but I am going to have to change them slightly as I have a birthday coming up and have lost weight due to exercise it will be interesting to see how easy it is to change things! All in all, for the money, better and easier to use than my previous non Polar sports watch, which wasn't that much cheaper!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3