Profile for Jo B > Reviews

Jo B

DOGGYHUT Medium Dog Pet Bicycle Trailer in Red 10115-01
DOGGYHUT Medium Dog Pet Bicycle Trailer in Red 10115-01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for us both!, 6 Nov. 2012
Great exercise for me & guilt free as I can take me pooch with me! She was a little unsure at first but now doesn't mind a trip out in it. I used my dog car harness to clip on inside rather than attaching to collar. Only small observation is flag on wrong side for uk traffic.

Rubie's Daphne Fancy Dress (Medium)
Rubie's Daphne Fancy Dress (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Rubies Scooby Doo Daphne (Toy)
This outfit is good fun & great value as comes with the wig! I'm a good size 14 and it fitted fine, although a bit shorter than I'm used to wearing. Everybody loved it!

Things to Do Now That You're 60
Things to Do Now That You're 60
by Graeme Kent

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for men!, 25 May 2011
I bought this as a joke for a male neighbour, I am glad I read it first! It is definitely for females. All picutres are of females and feminine topics, more inspirational than jokey! Will keep it for my mum's 60th, she'll like it!

Swimovate PMP Pool Mate Computer Sports Watch - Pink
Swimovate PMP Pool Mate Computer Sports Watch - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! A must for daydreaming front crawlers!!!!, 20 April 2011
I have had this watch about 3 weeks now and I love it! I would definitely reccommend it for front crawl swimmers!!!
I was wary after reading the reviews about the accuracy of the lap counter, however after using it over 10 times I have found it to be very accurate for a front crawl swimmer.(Worked for a few back strokes as well) I bought it as I was in training for the 5k (200lengths) Swimathon but kept daydreaming and losing count....
When I purchased it I was under the impression that the lap counter stopped at 99 but it doesn't it carries on.... so I was very pleasantly surprised! I wore it during the Swimathon and it recorded the 200 laps of a 25m pool.
I have only found once that it didn't register a lap, that was due to the lap being incomplete as kids got in my way, I cut the lap short and didn't push out from the wall, but it warns you of that in the instructions.
Even for a woman never found the instructions or the watch that difficult to use but did need to go back to the instructions the first few times until I got the hang of it. I bought the pink, the only down side I have found is that bits look a bit dirty or discoloured from rubbing on clothes, haven't found anything to take the marks off but doesn't look too bad, still love it :-)