ARRAY(0x104ff0c0)

Profile for Bristolcommuter > Reviews

Content by Bristolcommuter

Bristolcommuter

Mini DisplayPort DP to VGA Adapter for Apple MacBook Pro Video Ceed Cable**Supports New THUNDERBOLT Port*
Offered by CableMac
Price: 6.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job... just, 17 Oct 2013
While this was delivered promptly I kicked myself for not believing some of the other reviews before buying. its cheap which is great, and it works, bonus. BUT this product is poorly made and the two screws on the VGA cable do not fit into the holes on the adapter so it is very unforgiving when you move and the connection fails. If you keep everything VERY still on your desk you will be fine and the dual display works perfectly, but if there is a risk to movement then if i were you I would invest in a better quality, albeit more expensive, adapter.

Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data
Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data
Price: 6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great text, 5 Oct 2013
Brilliantly written and easy to read book which explains the simple concepts of stats. Very nice change to reading textbooks - I would recommend!

EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop  bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Aug 2013
perfectly fits my macbook air 13inch snugly and has a soft inner fabric to protect it from marks and scratches. the pockets are handy to keep a mouse/earphones in as well, keeping all my kit tidy and in one place. My only observation is that when putting things in the additional pockets (apple magic mouse) the elastic doesn't keep the flap down quite as much as it could, however saying that as i use this to hold my macbook when its in my handbag its not an issue for me but if you were using it by itself may be an issue.

high quality product and would highly recommend, especially for the price!

High Beam by BeneFit Cosmetics Luminescent complexion enhancer
High Beam by BeneFit Cosmetics Luminescent complexion enhancer
Offered by WorldCart EU
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 12 Mar 2013
Excellent product, need hardly any of it to make a huge difference. Good size so will last ages. Highly recommend, worth the bit extra money than standard highlighters

UltimateAddons Air Vent Swivel Car Kit Mount Holder for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G
UltimateAddons Air Vent Swivel Car Kit Mount Holder for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box!, 22 Jan 2012
I needed a secure mount for my phone for my car and this is just what I needed. Easy to assemble, easy to fit (I have a Suzuki) and holds the phone really securely. For the price I couldn't ask for more. Slightly cheap plastic feel but can't complain about the functionality. Would recommend.