Profile for Lynn > Reviews

Content by Lynn

Lynn (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Spigen iPhone 5S Case Slim [Ultra Thin Air] [Crystal Shell] Premium Clear Screen Protector + Premium Clear Hard Case - Slim Case for iPhone 5S / 5 - Crystal Shell (SGP10656)
Offered by Keep in Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Ultra Thin Air, 29 Mar. 2015
This is a genuine Spigen case of good quality but It is not the ultra thin air case or at least the one I received is not. Have kept as my partner needed a new one and was happy with it.

Jasmine Silk Ladies Luxury Genuine Lambskin Leather Cashmere Lined Gloves BLACK
Jasmine Silk Ladies Luxury Genuine Lambskin Leather Cashmere Lined Gloves BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves but....., 13 Jan. 2015
I am so disappointed.... I really love these gloves, I have small hands and they fit me perfectly and are made of lovely soft leather. I purchased them in February 2013 and have not worn them that much. I put them on yesterday and the leather split. It must have been faulty because the actual leather tore, not a split seam. Anyway, I like them so much I am giving the benefit of the doubt and buying another pair. I hope I have better luck Jasmine Silk...

100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
Offered by Soho Paper Products

1.0 out of 5 stars printer is fine as worked fine with card ordered previously, 20 Dec. 2014
Card will not go throught the printer, printer is fine as worked fine with card ordered previously. This card does not appear to be premium quality and has rough edges which I think is part of the problem. Very disappointing as purchased for cards I needed to make urgently.

Forearm Arm Sling - Effective and supportive forearm arm sling - recommended for use following an arm injury or surgery. (Small)
Offered by Sports & Medical Bracing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly and is of good quality. I brought the small but think I ..., 17 Sept. 2014
Arrived quickly and is of good quality. I brought the small but think I must have got mixed up with the measurements as it was just too small. Make sure to check your measurements!

Joslin Ultimate Arm Sling (Medium)
Joslin Ultimate Arm Sling (Medium)
Offered by Piedro & G&M Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Super quick delivery, 17 Sept. 2014
Excellent. Super quick delivery. Chose standard delivery and received in less than 24 hours. Purchased for someone who has had surgery on their wrist and they have said it is very comfortable.

White Mini Baking Cup Cake Cases Pack 100
White Mini Baking Cup Cake Cases Pack 100
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
Arrived very quickly and as described.

Zebra Fortia Pen Black
Zebra Fortia Pen Black
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR, 17 May 2014
I ordered a Zebra Fortia ballpoint pen from Five boys Stationery Ltd. The package arrived quickly but when I opened it they had sent me a completely different pen, a Fuente which is a cheap disposable fountain pen. There was not an explanation and the despatch note was for the Fortia. When I contacted them they said that the item I had ordered was out of stock. They gave me a refund but are insisting that I return the item they sent me which I did not order. And they want me to pay the postage which they say they will return! As I do not have easy access to a post office this is difficult for me. I am being inconvenienced because they chose to send me an item I did not order, which was not comparable to the item I did order. Very poor service indeed.

Bearpaw Women's 'Victorian' Suede Sheepskin Boot, Chocolate, UK 4
Bearpaw Women's 'Victorian' Suede Sheepskin Boot, Chocolate, UK 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice boots, 27 Nov. 2012
These boots look expensive and are good quality being made of a really thick sheepskin . Great value for money. Unfortunately I had to return them as I ordered a UK size 6 and got a size 4. I couldn't exchange as 6'a didn't seem to be available even though the website showed them! Shame as I'm sure they would be lovely and warm!!

Duronic White LS1008 /W Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage/Bag/Suitcase Scales with straps and batteries + Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 22 Mar. 2012
This is a small lightweight gadget. It is simple to use and works really well. No need to worry that you might have to pay excess baggage at check in, or unpack your cases in front of 100's of people to move stuff about to make the weight!!

Blue Fabric Canvas Cat / Small Dog / Rabbit / Guinea Pig / Pet Foldable Travel Holiday Vet Carrier with Sholder Strap 43cm long, 29cm high, 29cm wide. F22

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD PRODUCT, 9 Aug. 2011
I bought two bags as I got two kittens but to be honest they fitted into 1 with plenty of room. They still do in fact and are now 12 weeks. The bag is well made and of a good quality and the zip has a nice smooth action making it easy to close up quickly to stop the kittens getting out. That said they actually seem to quite like being in it as it is quite like their tunnel that they play in. It is also very lightweight so is easy to carry even with two of them in it. Also you can chose to carry by the handle or the shoulder strap that comes with it. A good buy.

Page: 1 | 2