Profile for D.J.Hales > Reviews

D.J.Hales

Page: 1 | 2
ORIENT deep NEW MAKO Automatic professional Diver watch CEM75002D
ORIENT deep NEW MAKO Automatic professional Diver watch CEM75002D
Offered by watch around the world UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, you won't be disappointed., 8 Jun. 2015
For me this watch tick all my boxes, automatic, day/date, large size and you can swim with it.
The blue face makes it a little more special, as it changes colour in the different light throughout the day.
It's too early to say for sure yet; but I have had it for a week now and it seems to be gaining just under about 40 seconds a day but some times a little more or less. I assume it will settle down after I will use it a bit longer.
For me this is one of my best watches automatic watches I own for accuracy I have about twenty. If you want more then that, then I suggest you keep to the electronics ones.
Although the strap is substantial, I would like to have had a slightly thicker one in fitting with the large face, but assume this is do to cost of this product. Don't get me wrong the strap is addiquit, is just my personal taste.
It has that expensive look about it, very similar to the omega sea master,mainly do to its size.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 5/5S Leather Case (Black with Black stitching) - Artisanpouch Genuine European Leather Pouch Case with Pull-Tab
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cost, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought a iPhone 5 version for my son,as a thank you for doing some work on my car.
I was so impressed with the quality and fit of the item,that I purchased another one for my iPhone 4S.
The iPhone 4S version doesn't have the magnetic holder on the pull tab however. But this didn't stop me from purchasing it, as I new the quality of the leather and fit would be the same.
I have purchased many phone cases and cover over the years, but have to say I can't see me buying any more.
It's a shame they don't seem to have done one for the iPad Air, well not what I have found yet.

I know they seem a little bit more expensive than other types you can find on-line,but once you have received it you will find out why and glad you did.

Go on treat yourself, you won't be sorry.

Hope you all find this useful!

Regs
Den
A very happy customer

Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her
Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her

4.0 out of 5 stars Madeleine book downloaded to my kindle., 7 April 2013
I bought this to read on holiday, found it very interesting a lot different From all the hype from the tv and press at the time. It was good to read the true version of events.

Franklin CSQ-206 Chambers Speller
Franklin CSQ-206 Chambers Speller

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell checker, 7 April 2013
Bought this for one of my grandchildren to help with her spelling, as far as I know she found it very useful

Norfolk: Norwich and North-east Volume 1: Norwich and North-east v. 1 (Pevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England)
by N Pevsner

5.0 out of 5 stars Architectural guide book., 7 April 2013
I bought this book for my nephew who is studying architectural at uni.
He was very pleased with it, so what more can I say?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC CARD, 7 April 2013
I use these quite a lot and have found this brand very reliable and had no problems with these over the years.
These were great value for the money.

iBoutique Retractable IB64GUSB2 64GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black
Offered by SechsiTech

5.0 out of 5 stars 64gb pen drive, 7 April 2013
This was a Christmas present, from my son, although I ordered it as I thought it was one on the cheapest I could find at that time. I haven't yet got round to actually using it yet, but have no reason why it shouldn't work.

Invision® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad Mini 1 2 Cover Purple)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad mini case, 7 April 2013
This is a good quality product, I only have a small reservation for it and that was that when I first put on the cover I found turning the iPad on and off difficult, as as the cover was too stiff, I found I was pushing it too hard which meant that I was turning the iPad off then on then off again, if you get my Driff? Once I was aware of this and used a lot less pressure it works fine, although it still happens now and then.

Silvancé - Women's Earrings 925 Sterling Silver Genuine Ruby - E316R
Silvancé - Women's Earrings 925 Sterling Silver Genuine Ruby - E316R

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Earrings, 7 April 2013
This was my second purchase of these earrings, see previous review.
They are great value for money, you won't be disappointed with them

1.50 Carat Genuine Ruby Sterling Silver Earrings
1.50 Carat Genuine Ruby Sterling Silver Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby earrings, 7 April 2013
Bought these for my sister for christmas, when they arrived, my wife was so impressed with the quality of them that I had to buy her a pair, by that time, they went up in price, but was still great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2