Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal tablets 100 pack
Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal tablets 100 pack
Offered by Superfooduk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it's meant for., 25 April 2013
Not much to say about this product. It does what it's supposed to do. The only drawback is the slight difficulty of swallowing Drink plenty of water with it.

Sailing Ship - Woodcraft Construction Kit
Sailing Ship - Woodcraft Construction Kit
Offered by Quay Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy, 25 April 2013
This item is difficult to assemble. There are virtually no directions but my son is trying to put it together!

The Martian
The Martian

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. It's such an original story - well written and exciting right to the end. This writer is new to me and I hope to read much more of his work. Although there was a great deal of "technical" stuff which I confess to not really understanding that didn't spoil my enjoyment. I compare him with some of my favourite "greats" in S.F

The Food Mixer Cookbook
The Food Mixer Cookbook
by Norma Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 24 April 2013
Have only recently bought a mixer and this book is a great help with varied recipes to get me going. I hope to make many recipes in he future.

Pressure Suite - Digital Science Fiction Anthology 3
Pressure Suite - Digital Science Fiction Anthology 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 April 2013
A varied collection of fiction. Some of the stories take me back to the slightly crazy "pulp fiction" days. Just one for example : The Fifty Foot Woman - Well, you have to read it.

Levv Square Glass Laptop Table - Black
Levv Square Glass Laptop Table - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 24 April 2013
Have had a few laptop tables but this is the best. It's well balanced and cleverly designed. It fits my large laptop very well and doesn't wobble like others I've had in the past. Easy to assemble ( I'm in my 70's and did it myself)! There are some interesting items in this range.

The Pulp Fiction Megapack: 25 Classic Pulp Stories
The Pulp Fiction Megapack: 25 Classic Pulp Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this series., 24 April 2013
As a long time reader of all sorts of Science Fiction - I rate this series as some of the best. A good assortment most enjoyable.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive High Quality Universal Capacitive Soft Rubber Tip Retractable Stylus Pen Ideal For All Types OF Touch Screen Devices / iPad 1 2 3 Mini / iPhone 3 4 5 / Samsung / Nokia / BlackBerry / Kobo / Tablets and many more.
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 April 2013
I don't like this item - it's too short for easy use and the tip is rather too big. I needed it for my phone and tablet.

Sci-Fi Stories - Volume 2
Sci-Fi Stories - Volume 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Author new to me, 25 Mar. 2013
Like these stories and will certainly look for this author again. I'm reminded of some of my favourites like Harry Harrison et. al Well worth a read.

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi

3.0 out of 5 stars Author new to me, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
This begins quite conventionally then - for me, descended into a "horror" story. Albeit well written and very descriptive I felt disappointed and do wonder what the movie is like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6