Profile for Lindy Lou > Reviews

Content by Lindy Lou

Lindy Lou "lindastone64" (Romford, Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Fiesta Kitchen Towel 52 Sheets - 4 x Pack of 6 (24 Rolls)
Fiesta Kitchen Towel 52 Sheets - 4 x Pack of 6 (24 Rolls)
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best., 23 Jan 2013
Definitely the best kitchen roll I have ever used, lasts for so long because you hardly have to use any, soaks up so well.

Persil Small & Mighty Biological Liquid 1 Litre, 28 Washes (Pack of 2, Total 56 Washes)
Offered by TKGIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy., 23 Jan 2013
Very happy with this product. Can't believe what a small amount you need, and it works so well, lasted ages.

Kitekat Pouch Jelly Meatfish 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)
Kitekat Pouch Jelly Meatfish 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious., 23 Jan 2013
My cats absolutely love KiteKat, quite surprised they prefer it to Felix, which is what I have always given them in the past.

Sabichi Bathroom Pedal Bin, White, Pedal Bin
Sabichi Bathroom Pedal Bin, White, Pedal Bin
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice., 23 Jan 2013
I got one of these for my toilet and one for my bathroom, smaller than expected, but don't think a bigger bin would have fitted in my tiny rooms.

Sabichi Toilet Brush, White, Toilet Brush
Sabichi Toilet Brush, White, Toilet Brush
Offered by HOT-CLEARANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 23 Jan 2013
Think this is a very good idea, the way it is designed, very easy to use and to keep clean.

Les Misérables (English language)
Les Misérables (English language)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading, don't understand all the long words, but very enjoyable., 23 Jan 2013
Still reading, don't understand all the long words, but very enjoyable, all the same. Knew nothing about the story before I started reading it, but thought I would give it a go. I am a very avid reader, so not uneducated, but there are some very long unknown words in this book.

Felix Kitten Fish and Meat Selection 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Felix Kitten Fish and Meat Selection 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Have 4 Cats!!, 13 Feb 2012
Always buying cat food, always Felix, it's what my cats love best, always shopping around for best deal. When I bought this, it was the best deal I could find. But at the moment, I am getting my cat food else where, but only because a new pet shop has opened locally, and are doing a really cheap deal on Felix, which is lower than any where else, but no doubt, once they think they have their regular customers hooked, it will go back up, then I will be back on here, and other sites, looking for the best price again, which will probably be on here.

Fiesta White Kitchen Towel - 8 x Pack of 3 (24 Rolls)
Fiesta White Kitchen Towel - 8 x Pack of 3 (24 Rolls)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 13 Feb 2012
Could never be without kitchen roll, and Fiesta is such a good make, mops things up so easily, you don't have to use many sheets, the rolls just seem to last forever, glad I found this on Amazon, good value for money, as usual, will continue to buy this product from here.

Andrex Puppies on a Roll Toilet Tissue 210 Sheets - 4 x Pack of 10
Andrex Puppies on a Roll Toilet Tissue 210 Sheets - 4 x Pack of 10
Offered by Bargain Store UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, 13 Feb 2012
I am so pleased I found this on Amazon, you can never have too much loo roll, and Andrex is such a good make,really soft and very durable, no more carrying big loads back from the shops, I don't drive, Amazon do just about everything at such great prices, will continue to buy this product.

The A Quarter Of... Retro Sweets Cube (With Free Delivery)
The A Quarter Of... Retro Sweets Cube (With Free Delivery)
Offered by A Quarter Of - The Retro Sweets You Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Sweets, 27 Dec 2011
I bought the retro sweets for my 14 yr old daughter, as part of her Xmas presents, and she absolutely loved them, I really didn't think her reaction would be as exciting as it was over a box of sweets, the simplest things... she doesn't do liquorice, but just passed them on to her oldest brother.

Page: 1 | 2