Profile for Steph > Reviews

Excel 2003 All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
Excel 2003 All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
by Greg Harvey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great point of reference, 24 Oct. 2011
My Excel knowledge was quite good anyway and I thought this book would be great to teach me the things I don't know such as Macros etc, however I decided to read it cover to cover and I have picked a couple of great pointers such as shortcuts and settings etc. Great point of reference for any self-taught Excel user and also anyone who uses the package regularly.

Cloud Computing for Dummies
Cloud Computing for Dummies
by Judith Hurwitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic guide written by knowledgable authors, 20 Sept. 2011
Great book, excellent learning tool and great point of reference. I have also contacted the authors via LI and found them to be really open and approachable - more than happy to help.

A Simple Guide to Internet Research (Simple Guides)
A Simple Guide to Internet Research (Simple Guides)
by Mr Greg Spence

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit our of date, 20 Sept. 2011
I got this book alongside another to help me learn more in depth ways to research on the internet. It has given me some good things but it also contains a lot of out of date information - I felt this should have been indicated in some way prior to purchase.

Mastering Online Research: A Comprehensive Guide to Effective and Efficient Search Strategies
by Maura D. Shaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Great point of reference, 20 Sept. 2011
I ordered this book as a helpful guide to Web 2.0 research and it is a great point of reference.