Profile for PR Dash > Reviews

PR Dash

Goa Traffic
Goa Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Goa Traffic (Kindle Edition)
My book Panchali's Secrets is also about the marriage of East and West (and its consummation!), so I know this genre of books very well. Goa Traffic is an excellent read, thoroughly thrilling and captivating.

I hope we will see more books from this author!

Shantaram
Shantaram

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Shantaram (Kindle Edition)
I wrote Panchali's Secrets because I was so inspired by Shantaram and didn't want it to end. This is a brilliant book that taught me much more about living an authentic life to the fullest than any number of self-help books.

The descriptions of Mumbai as it was are brilliant. The narrative is at home in the underworld of prostitution and organised crime, in the luxury hotels and Bollywood scene, as well as in the slums, the drug dens, the prisons and the wars of Afghanistan. A brilliant achievement in itself, but there is also the wonderful love story involving an enigmatic and wise woman.

The Palace of Illusions
The Palace of Illusions
by Chitra Divakaruni

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 13 Nov 2012
This is a great book giving Draupadi from the Mahabharata a genuine feminine voice. I have always admired Draupadi and used reflections on her in my own book Panchali's Secrets. She is a thoroughly modern girl as this book shows. In some ways she is more heroic than the male heroes of the Mahabharata.

Budget Marketing: How to Start & Market an Online Business with Little or Zero Marketing Budget (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of great advice!, 8 Nov 2012
I was looking for advice on marketing and selling my e-book Panchali's Secrets and my paperback Panchali's Secrets and found this. I managed to download it for free in a promotion but I think it would have been worth paying its price for.

It is full of useful advice for the first time online seller and the e-book contains direct links to hundreds of useful websites.

Thanks, Gabriela Taylor, for a lot of useful resources!

His Every Defense (For His Pleasure, Book 10)
His Every Defense (For His Pleasure, Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Nov 2012
The fact that there are so many new erotic books written by women coming on the market has inspired me to write my own [...]. So I know how difficult it is to write about sex in a way that turns people on without being completely tasteless. This book does so well. It is a really hot read and I love the way in which the characters and their relationships develop over time.