Profile for JW > Reviews

Duck Squeakaboo squeaker and rattle toy
Duck Squeakaboo squeaker and rattle toy
Offered by 4 Little People Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars big!, 18 Aug 2014
Rather bigger than expected. No way my baby could get her hand around it until she got quite a bit bigger (6+ months).

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Price spike?, 18 Aug 2014
These are great, and used to be a good deal at 10 packs for around eight pounds. However, the price here has recently doubled - definitely not worth it. Get them at the local supermarket.

Small folding Step Stool (Colours May Vary)
Small folding Step Stool (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Capital Houseware

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked!, 18 Aug 2014
Lasted about 3-4 months before it started developing cracks around the handle. Load capacity is nowhere near 120kg, as I weigh less than 80.

Komodo® 10 Port USB 2.0 High Speed Hub for PC, Computer, Desktop, Laptop, Notebook, Netbook and Ultrabook

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Mar 2014
On the up side, it's a good compact design, and I can't imagine how I'd use all 10 ports. On the down side, it's just as well I don't need all 10, because only 9 seem to work.

20 x Elliott Dust Magnet Broom Microfibre Cloth Refills
20 x Elliott Dust Magnet Broom Microfibre Cloth Refills
Offered by AP Motor Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not a Swiffer, 10 Mar 2014
I'd hoped that these would be just like the Swiffer dusters I got in the States, but it's not nearly as good. Pads are much thinner and don't pick up nearly as much dust. At least it does fit my Swiffer broom.

Kit for Kids Baby Changing Mat with Stars (Grey)
Kit for Kids Baby Changing Mat with Stars (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gender-neutral design, 10 Mar 2014
I like that this isn't pink or blue, still looks good, and is well-made. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

Modern Copper New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Modern Copper New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade

4.0 out of 5 stars Flatpack is not a good design feature in a lampshade, 10 Mar 2014
I like the design and it looks good in our stairway where we've hung it. However, "some assembly required" is not a design feature that belongs with a lampshade. It was a bit of a pain to assemble, and the seams are big and obvious. If it were assembled in the factory, it could surely be done with subtler seams. Luckily I've hung it in a narrow stairway, so can hide the two seams towards the walls.

HDE Ergonomic Bluetooth Wireless Optical Laser Mouse for Android Tablets (Black)
Offered by HDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 10 Mar 2014
It was a pain to get this paired up (the combination of buttons I had to push was NOT the combination listed in the instructions), but once I did it seems to work OK. The optical sensor doesn't like woodgrain, whereas most of my other optical mice are fine with it. Also, it's slightly smaller than a full-sized mouse, so not as comfortable to use as I'd hoped. That said, it was very cheap, so worth it.

Pintoy Giraffe Chair
Pintoy Giraffe Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's fav, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pintoy Giraffe Chair (Toy)
Bought this as a gift for my not-quite 2-year-old and she absolutely loves it. Would get another (quite like the frog one as well) and a little table if we had more space. Sturdy chair, easy assembly, solid construction, and cute design.

White Ceiling Pendant Lampshade TUKIA - L
White Ceiling Pendant Lampshade TUKIA - L
Offered by Smarty Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 10 Mar 2014
Have this hanging in our entry hallway. Looks great as a sort of "statement" piece. If I had to find any flaw, I'd say it's little bit of a pain to change the light bulb (you have to thread it through a hole in the side to take the shade off when changing it), but really not too hard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5