Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Cooking Without Made Easy: Recipes free from added Gluten, Sugar, Yeast and Dairy Produce
by Barbara Cousins
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best G.F book ever!, 16 Jan 2014
I've made loads of things from this book now, and they have all worked. Easy recipes which are healthy and delicious! The rhubarb and vanilla cake is amazing, you'd never know it was gluten-free and it actually keeps moist for days too, woo hoo! I wouldn't be without this book, it's really great. :)

Gluten Free Baking (Love Food)
Gluten Free Baking (Love Food)
by Michael McCamley

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this book based on the reviews and I'm so glad I did. Really excellent recipes, using flours which are readily available. It's a beautiful book too, with full-colour photos for each recipe. Another great book I use is called "Cooking Without Made Easy" by Barbara Cousins. With these two books, I can make just about anything! :)

Normal is Just a Setting on Your Dryer
Normal is Just a Setting on Your Dryer
by Patsy Clairmont

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing book, 16 Jan 2014
I love Patsy Clairmont and was looking forward to reading this book. The stories inside were very odd, with no point to them. I'd choose a different title by Patsy next time.

Lakeland Digital Add & Weigh Scale
Lakeland Digital Add & Weigh Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent product, 16 Jan 2014
These scales are very well-made, I'm absolutely delighted with them. Very accurate, easy to use, and they use ordinary batteries which is fab. :)

Logitech K120 Keyboard - UK Layout
Logitech K120 Keyboard - UK Layout
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward, simple keyboard, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this to replace my broken keyboard, and just wanted a simple, no-frills one at a cheap price. I rarely use our desktop computer these days, but I wanted something that was pleasant to type on and this does the job.

Silvine 5 x 3 inch Guide Cards
Silvine 5 x 3 inch Guide Cards
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 16 Jan 2014
Exactly what I wanted, and very well-made too. I used them to categorise my recipe card index box. Very pleased with these.

Easy Crochet: Country
Easy Crochet: Country
by Nicki Trench
Price: 8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of great patterns, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Easy Crochet: Country (Paperback)
I really love this book, it's choc-full of really nice projects, and lots of cardigans and jumpers which is unusual for crochet books which are usually mostly home-furnishings, etc. The clothing goes up to approx 40-42" chest which is pretty good. I'm going to be making loads of these projects. A bargain too! The reviewer who accused the author of "cutting and pasting" didn't mention that it's only the introductory section which is the same in each of the books in this series. The patterns are different in each book.

iZKA®Basics - HDMI to MICRO HDMI 1.8M Cable - 24K Gold Connectors - ideal For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector To Camcorder, Tablets, Mobile Phones to PC or HD TV 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A - 1.4V Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Life Time Warranty)
Offered by MedievalMedia
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Tesco Hudl, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this because the Tesco Hudl branded cable was 15, which is ridiculous! This cable works perfectly with the Hudl. Very pleased to have saved so much money! :)

Notebook A5
Notebook A5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Notebook A5
I'm very pleased with this notebook, it's just what I was looking for. Good quality paper, and it's well-made overall. Amazing value for money.

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Bamboo Carbonized Crochet Hooks Needles 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 22 Nov 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of these crochet hooks, given the price tag. Smooth and nicely made, they were really nice. I took them out of the cheapo plastic wallet though!

Page: 1 | 2