Profile for Clarke > Reviews

Content by Clarke

Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Crosskase 3-in-1 Laptop Bag, Backpack and Messenger bag in Black - Lightweight Water Resistant Business Backpack to carry 13 inch - 15.6 inch Laptops, Apple MacBook, Apple Macbook Air and iPads.
Offered by Crosskase

5.0 out of 5 stars The best laptop bag I've ever own, 5 Nov 2014
The best laptop bag I've ever own. And, a great price for the value.

It very comfortably fits my 13 inch macbook air and my iPad air and there's plenty of room left over. It fits nicely. It looks nice.

I am one very happy customer!

Writing A Novel with Ulysses III
Writing A Novel with Ulysses III

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 15 Oct 2014
Ulysses, to be honest, is a bit (lot?) confusing without a handbook.

This is that handbook.

It's a quick read and I'm now ready to tackle act 3 of my novel using Ulysses III. I've been using Scrivener for a few years and as much as I love it, I'm looking forward to trying something different.

A very useful little book.

Telling the Story: The Heart and Soul of Successful Leadership
Telling the Story: The Heart and Soul of Successful Leadership
by Geoff Mead

5.0 out of 5 stars dull dull dull, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I tell stories for a living. Many of the books I've read on story tell are, strangely, dull dull dull. This one isn't.

Emotional Intelligence: Managing Emotions to Make a Positive Impact on Your Life and Career
by Gill Hasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good book on a very important topic.

Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibian Crocodile
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibian Crocodile

4.0 out of 5 stars this is soooo awesome. Do you wanna shot, 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
"Dad, this is soooo awesome. Do you wanna shot?"

"Mum. We've got a floating car boat!!!!!!"

(The car is in the bath, right now, being taken for a spin).

Only weird thing: we have 2 cars by the same company, but different models, and the remote controls operate both. Which is a pain - hence 4 starts, not 5.

Kid Galaxy Morphibians Shark
Kid Galaxy Morphibians Shark

3.0 out of 5 stars My kids are having fun with this now, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Morphibians Shark (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My kids are having fun with this now, driving it around our garden.

It's an okay product, for the price. The build quality isn't great, but it is adequate. It's a bit of a pain to setup, but not too much: you'll need 3 AA and 2 AAA batteries and a skinny phillips screwdriver.

Philips BT9280/33 Series 9000 Laser Guided Beard Trimmer
Philips BT9280/33 Series 9000 Laser Guided Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic trimmer. I've tried a few trimmers (as part ..., 28 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fantastic trimmer. I've tried a few trimmers (as part of amazon vine) over the last couple of years and this one is the best. I have it's predecessor (essentially the same but with out the laser bit) and I really like the Philip's brand.

I'm not all that excited by the laser, to be honest, but I love the waterproofing and the ease of use. It also feels nice to use.

Jam Touch Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Jam Touch Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This sounds good. It's not really loud, 28 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This sounds good. It's not really loud, but it's loud enough for my 45 year old ears. I had it out of the box, paired with my iPhone and playing George Ezra in about 4 minutes. Tip: hold the on button (on the base) for 5 seconds to turn it on.

I realllllllly like this wee beasty.

I particularly like how the volume is turned up and down by twisting the speaker. It's simple.

The Warren Buffett Way: + Website
The Warren Buffett Way: + Website
by Robert G. Hagstrom

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book. Well written and interesting, 28 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very good book. Well written and interesting. I didn't look at the website, but the book is rich with detail.

Binatone HomeSurf 744 7-inch Multi Touch Tablet (Dual Core A23 1.5GHz, 512MB RAM, 8GB Memory, Android 4.4.2 KitKat)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money - but don't expect much., 28 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This gets 2 stars if you compare it with something twice (or more) its twice. It gets 4 stars at this incredibly low price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20