Profile for cheryl hemingway > Reviews

Content by cheryl hemingway

cheryl hemingway

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mid range computer, 9 Aug 2014
The computer worked brilliantly as a mid gaming rig and handled all the games I played well on ultra(Far cry 3, witcher 2 and Crysis). The fans whirled up a bit under load as expected but overall were quite quiet and didn't impact on the computing experience.

*I additionally spoke to the return department quite a lot because my rig got damaged on transit and they handled the situation very well. They quickly identified which component was defective and offered me a new component or a completely new rig. The situation was very well handled and I would recommend this computer/company every time. The support is constantly there and very well considered. My returns claim and arrival of a new product took 10days but that includes my difficulty of collection of defective product.

* 2 weeks on and I would like to reiterate that this product is well worth the money. The rig is quiet and handles most games very well.