Profile for Angela > Reviews

Content by Angela

Angela (London, United Kingdom)

Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow-Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml (COMPLETE KIT)
Offered by Keratin Kits

4.0 out of 5 stars Anyone know which Tresemme Shampoo is fine to use with this, 11 July 2014
Anyone know which Tresemme Shampoo is fine to use with this? I was using Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo which has Lower Sulphates and no Sodium Chloride but Tresemme doesn't seem to stock this anymore at least not in Asda or Boots. Are there any other Tresemme shampoos with no sodium chloride? The Keratin Kits shampoo doesn't seem to agree with my hair.

Klipsch Image S4A-II In-Ear Headphone with Mic (Black)
Klipsch Image S4A-II In-Ear Headphone with Mic (Black)
Offered by MP3 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing with my Samsung Galaxy S3, 19 Feb 2013
The sound from these earphones is amazing - you get a good balance of bass and treble. I wasn't sure if they would be compatible with the Galaxy S3 but they are. I use "Poweramp" downloaded from Playstore in conjunction with these and can answer calls, forward to the next song and pause and play.

The cable doesn't tangle as it's a flat cable and the little pouch for it with a zip fits nicely in my bag.

The only thing that doesn't work too well is the volume with the long press on the button but this is not a problem for me as I just take the volume up with my phone. Will see if a later upgrade to Klipsch's app remedies this.

All in all, for the sound quality alone, I would recommend these.