Profile for Jimmy cooper > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
FURminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Small Cats
FURminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Small Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 July 2015
My cat was shedding so much hair, i bought a brush for her but it just wasn't working. She never had any fur balls but the amount of shedding she did could not be good for her. I gave this a shot and I was amazed. You wouldnt believe the amount of hair is removed D: its like a bought a new cat. Ok, it works, and works well! With that out of the way i want to praise something else. I was expecting it to be like a usual plastic grooming brush thing but i was also amazed at the high quality of it. It feels pretty expensive. Very happy i bought this for ma british shorthair!

Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet (Macintosh, Windows Professional)
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Graphics Tablet (Macintosh, Windows Professional)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Review, 11 May 2015
This was my first ever Graphics Tablet. Was very unsure whether to buy this. I heard they're excellent as a mouse replacement, and as a drawer the idea of drawing on my computer made this a must buy.

Tablet - Was VERY surprised by how big it is. From looking at reviews and unboxing videos they looked a lot smaller. I love the rubber finish around the borders, would actually prefer this than the special edition. I don't think i had to calibrate it with my screen at all, it all seems pretty well synced. They must have updated it all well from early releases.

Pen - The pen looks beautiful, feels beautiful. Just a personal preference but i prefer the skinnier pens. I recommend looking at the classic pen which is available. I have replaced my mouse with this and always have my pen in my hand as i type, the classic pen is much lighter and makes using the keyboard a whole lot easier. Personally i like drawing with it more too, much more control over the fatter pens. The nibs cant last forever so they do eventually wear off... obviously. I do use this thing a whole lot and they seem to be lasting an ok time. Felt nib has been my favourite so far.

Software - I mostly use FireAlpaca, its free and is very easy to get use to. And works awesomely with the pen!

10kg Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Mix
10kg Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Dry Mix
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars British Shorthair Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food Review, 9 Mar. 2015
I am currently seeing a price of £57.49. I wouldnt recommend buying from amazon if the price doesnt change. I buy mine around the £40 range on other websites.

My british shorthair kitten loves this food. I have been using it for a month and I am still on the first bag, it lasts a very long time. Her coat feels very healthy and I really like this food, i just hope she always likes it too :P

Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets
Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! I needed small nail clippers for my new ..., 14 Feb. 2015
Perfect! I needed small nail clippers for my new 3 month kitten. She had very small needle like long nails and while she was asleep I gave them a try and it was super easy. They were very sharp and didn't cause too much fuss. No more needle nails!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Michur cat bed, 4 Jan. 2015
The pillow is too small, needs to be bigger to hide the board under the pillow.

Doesn't seem stable at all, my cat done a little dance and couldn't balance on the bed xD Doesn't like using it anymore.

I used the instructions correctly, i think the scratch post is just too think for stability.
Comment Comment | Permalink

MICHUR CONNY, cat tree, cat tower, cat bed, cat basket, wicker, willow, size 22x22x25" (57x57x65 cm) incl. pillow - GERMAN BRANDNAME QUALITY!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars being able to see the board under the pillow isn't a good look at all, 4 Jan. 2015
The pillow is too small for the bed, being able to see the board under the pillow isn't a good look at all.

Very unstable, my cat did a little dance when i put him on it, it wouldn't stop shaking lol.

Nice quality materials used, looks nice but needs a bigger pillow :P
Comment Comment | Permalink

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion

5.0 out of 5 stars aw, 9 Nov. 2014
Like it :P thank you for bringing it to the kindle

Touchgrind BMX
Touchgrind BMX

3.0 out of 5 stars Touchgrind BMX, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Touchgrind BMX (App)
Please note that this is not free. 1 map and two bikes are free. Don't see why they don't just add the paid version to the store. Missed this game though

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 review, 17 May 2014
Pros: Very light, good hardware for great performance, games run very smoothly. Appstore has improved in a very short time, a lot of the great apps have come to the kindle, amazing display, books look phenomenal and movies too with the great audio quality for movies. Sleek and slim design is great, the rubber finish on the back feels and looks very nice.

Cons: Missing google apps is the worst problem in my opinion, bad youtube experience, no google chrome or maps and docs etc. The browser experiences with Silk crashes very often, this should be fixed as soon as possible. No customisation, the theme of your kindle is the same as every other kindle, your kindle will not be unique to you. No solution to extend your storage.

Other: If you have owned an android previous and have brought many things through google play, i wouldn't recommend this. Most of the cons are mostly software related issues which can be fixed. I feel this is one of the top android tablet devices out there today, very pleased i purchased!

Kamor® Amazon All New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 inch 8.9" Case 2013 smart case leather cover with Stylus, Automatic Sleep/Wake Function, Built-in 2-view angle stand) for new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 8.9" 8.9 inch 2nd gen 2013 new generation model Tablet(8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, Optional 4G LTE Wireless, 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB)- Black
Offered by YoSpace.D