Profile for skybluearmy2002 > Reviews

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not That Bad, 8 May 2005
AFTER WHAT..SOMETHING LIKE 15 YEARS OF HYPE WE FINALLY GET IT, AND WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?. THE STORY ISA LITTLE BIT 2 HEAVY FOR A STAR WARS FILM GRANTED. BUT HAVE 2 MOVE WITH THE TIMES. THE ONLY THING THAT I WAS DISSAPOINTED WITH WAS THE LACK OF DARTH MAUL IN THIS FLICK. WHEN THE FILM CAME OUT HE WAS ALWAYS I THE POSTERS AND TRAILERS BUT ON SCREEN 4 ABOUT A TOTAL OF 10 MINUTES.

This Is Hardcore
This Is Hardcore
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Calssic Album If There Ever Was 1, 18 Jan. 2005
This review is from: This Is Hardcore (Audio CD)
I Bought this album agaist the wishes of my friends who told me it was SH**E...But aftre listening to it a fuew times (belive me you'll need 2..i got 2 like it a bit)
Stand Out Tracks
This Is Hardcore (a fantastic epic ofa song...some great lyrics and quite simply a classic)
Help! The Aged (A cracking tune..which has playbackablity)
The Fear(Takes a fuew listens b4 u can really like it..but wen u do!!!!)
Glory Days (love this tune..quite cute)
A Little Soul(a tune that could of turned up on any of the great albums and would not look out of place)
Party Hard (great little tune..good lyrics)
The rest of the songs are good but don't have the same standout quality.
OVERALL A ALBUM YOU SHOULD HAVE IN UR COLLECTION

Offered by TwoRedSevens

4.0 out of 5 stars Have U Gone Raving Mad, 10 Dec. 2004
This review is from: Be Here Now (Audio CD)
This is a brilliant album
Do You Know What I Mean (Great tune...just take bout minute of the end and you've got a classic)
Stand By Me (Very underated tune...great2 listen 2 on ur headphones when ur on the bus)
Don't Go Away (Beautifull song if they ever do a classic hits album...this should b on it)
Be Here Now (Great high tempo...good 2 walk downt the street 2)
All Around The World(people say this repeats itself 2much..but didn't champagne supernova.......just ignore the running time and appricate a good tune)
AS 4 THE REST THEY ARE OK NOT CLASSIC BUT OKAY!!!!!!!)

Offered by TwoRedSevens

4.0 out of 5 stars What's The Problem???????, 10 July 2004
This review is from: Be Here Now (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album...i really don't c whats wrong with it.Afer the legendry Definitley Maybe and the Mega and Superb Whats The Story....this more than does the job as a follow up album.Just listen to it and respect the 5 briliant tunes on here Stand By Me (EPIC) All Around The World (CATCHY) DON'T GO AWAY (BEAUTIFULL) BE HERE NOW (GROOVY) DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (TUNE.This is a good album!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different Class
Different Class

5.0 out of 5 stars A Class Of It's Own, 10 July 2004
This review is from: Different Class (Audio CD)
I WAS 8 WHEN THE BRIT-POP SHIN DIG STARTED....BUT WHEN I FINNALY HIT THE TEENS I RUSHED OUT AND BOUGHT ALL THE OASIS AND PULP ALBUMS I COULD GET MY HANDS ON.AFTER BEING BLOWN AWAY BY OASIS'S CATCHY TUNES AND LYRICS I MOVED ONTO THE DEEPER AND MORE MEANINGFULL LYRICS OF PULP.I'D HEARD COMMON PEOPLE AND DISCO 2000 ON THE RADIO WHEN I WAS A KID BUT NEVER HEARD ANY OF PULPS OTHER TUNES.BUT AS AS SOON AS I LISTENED TO THIS ALBUM I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN LYRICS AND FINE SOUNDS.COMMON PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE PULPS CURSE AS THERE BEST TUNE BUT MY PERSONAL FAVORITE HAS TO BE DISCO 2000..JUST LOVE 2 SING ALONG WITH THAT.FROM THE BRILLIANT MIS-SHAPES TO THE CRACKING I SPY TO THE BEAUTIFULL SORTED FOR E'S AND WIZZ THIS IS A CLASSIC AND SHOLD B IN EVERYBODYS COLLECTION.

WCW: Superstar Series - Volume 2 [VHS]
WCW: Superstar Series - Volume 2 [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic,Amazing,Superb and thats just the Nash Half., 28 April 2004
I went out and bought this video tha day it came out and after weeks ofwaiting i was not dissapointed.The kevin Nash interview is great and thematch footage and P-P-V fottage is brialliant,this is about as close 2 anWo review u can find as it focuses on nash in the old Black and Whitewhich is brilliant.The Wolfpac segments are just as good and make u thinkback to when WCW was a half decent company.As 4 the Ric Flair interviewsand P-P-V footage that is just as good and it's great 2 hear a legendspeak out of the ring and direct 2 the camera about his career,thehighlight of the Ric Falir segment has 2 be Flairs fued withBishoff....fantasttic stuff.I Highly recomend u buy this video as it isone of those u can watch and put ur feet up 2.And make u proud 2 be a wrestling fan.