Profile for Westferry > Reviews

Content by Westferry

Westferry "Sergie" (London, UK (originally: Kiev, Ukraine))

BlackBerry PlayBook Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality and excellent customer service!, 24 Jan. 2012
Wow! I'm pleasantly surprised, MediaDevil!! My order arrived in London in less than 24 hours after I placed it on Amazon.co.uk.. Great packaging and instructions. MediaDevil has even emailed me a 'thank-you letter' with a link to a YouTube video showing you how to apply your new screen protector: splendid!
Oh.. and I found two Maoam fruit flavoured chewy sweets as a lovely treat in the envelope too.. How nice!
Ok.. back to enjoying my BB PlayBook! Hope you'll love MediaDevil too!

Fierce Disco Ii
Fierce Disco Ii

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiercely Angelic vibes that made my Birthday!, 11 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Fierce Disco Ii (Audio CD)
I love the new CDs' looks -- extremely sexy and wickedly tasty! Sensual lips on Little Fierce II and this powerful scream on the current Fierce Disco 2! The design, the layout, the inlay ≠all add up to the new FA's experience! Fiercely stunning!

I couldn't wait until I got home to play the CDs. Fantastic selections!
I am elated.. as I know that on the weekend I had my BD I threw a Fierce Angel Party at my home for my friends.. and we indulged in a lovely conflation of drinks and melodies.. Thank you!
Thank you for letting me have my very own "Angel in My Pocket"..
I love Peyton's "Till You Come Back to Me".. It's been a soundtrack of my Birthday!! Gracious vocals throughout the CD1!

Exceptionally cheerful number "Free, Gay & Happy".. and my favourite tracks: "Break of Dawn", "Do It", "Need in Me" on CD3.

Thank you, Mark, for a fabulous compilation! I would shut up now.. and even won't complain that it lacks new songs.. because itss full of exclusive, unreleased tracks!

I can't imagine the amount of work that went into these creations of yours.. Please, keep it up!

Beach Angel 2007
Beach Angel 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiercely blissful!, 3 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Beach Angel 2007 (Audio CD)
The compilation that adds sunshine as this summer moves to an end... Great tracks on all of the three CDs: everyone should find something dear and wonderfully uplifting! I particularly liked those classic tracks: 'Reasons', 'Forgiveness', 'Rise', and 'Safe'. While Peyton's 'Holiday' and 'Outro Lugar' - a great classic now and then - could well become a beautiful soundtrack to anybody's holidays! Blissful! Thank YOU, Angelic Team!!!