Profile for A. Oakley > Reviews

A. Oakley (UK)

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 8: Renegades
Spinward Fringe Broadcast 8: Renegades

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense 'real' sci-fi, 18 April 2014
Amazing series, takes great sci fi ideas and then ensures the implications of the technology on the characters and society leap off the page at you in intricate and engaging ways.

Rubie's Star Trek Deluxe Gold Shirt Fancy Dress (Medium)
Rubie's Star Trek Deluxe Gold Shirt Fancy Dress (Medium)

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 20 Jan. 2014
Wrong size sent. Wanted medium got xl. Was posted to northern Ireland as a gift but can't be used its so big!

(Genuine)T3 25 Mcg Fat Burner 100 Tablets Fat Burn Weight Loss Slimming Pills 1Box-100Tablets BRAND:TIROMEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical but well impressed with results, 30 Dec. 2007
This is the first time I have been impressed enough with any product to bother writing a review. I was sceptical about the product but desperate due to 20+ years suffering with allergies to dust / smoke / animals which reduced my sense of smell to almost nothing and continually gave me hay fever like symptoms all year around. Once I started using Medinose there was an improvement after just a couple of days use and after about 2 weeks my sense of smell was back and that 'blocked' feeling throughout my head gone! Using the product is easy although I haven't had the guts to use it in front of my kids as I don't think I could take the 'red nose jokes' as the lights do shine through brightly. Got to recommend this as an option if you have been told like I was to go on sprays and tablets for the rest of your life as the only relief.