Profile for Linda Mingay > Reviews

Content by Linda Mingay

Linda Mingay "dixiechick" (France)

Custo Barcelona Long Suede Sophie Women's Dress Pink Size 14
Custo Barcelona Long Suede Sophie Women's Dress Pink Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, 17 Feb. 2012
I bought this dress on sale. I love it. The fabric is soft and luxurious. It is made very well. I can wear it as a dress - or as a tunic with leggings. It goes from day to night effortlessly - with a change of accessories. I would have given it 5 stars...but the regular price is too high. I would not describe it as 'pink'. it has loads of other colours as well....soft teal and grey and some soft brown. A great dress.

The Low Carb Long Term Lifestyle: With a Twist of Mediterannean to Add Zest to Your Eating
by Carolyn Humphries

5.0 out of 5 stars Low carb living, 31 Oct. 2009
If you were to buy only one book on going low carb - this should be it. It explains the process in easy to understand language and compares the different programs. The author also explains the side effects you may experience in the early phases of the diet. I started a low carb program before I purchased this book. I wasn't prepared for the side effects and thought I was getting sick. It is very basic and does not go into a lot of detail - so - if you want a lot of science, you will need to get another source. The recipes are very easy to follow and the ones I have tried all tasted great.

LUPO 5 In 1 Car Kit For iPhone (3G, 3GS) Ipod Nano, Classic, Touch and All MP3 Players With FM Transmitter - BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lupo car kit for iPod player, 14 Aug. 2009
We own an older car that is not equipped to play an iPod. This piece of kit enables us to take our iPod with us in the car. It was inexpensive and is really easy to use. It works on some sort of radio transmission that sends music from the iPod through the car radio. The only drawback is that it can be a bit unstable when the cigarette lighter is in an awkward place. It really needs more of a shelf to sit on... having said that - it is not a major problem once you get used to it. We get a lot more enjoyment from our iPod. It is like having a radio station that plays all your favorites without adverts or annoying chat. Highly recommended

1,000 Gluten-free Recipes (1,000 Recipes)
1,000 Gluten-free Recipes (1,000 Recipes)
by Carol Fenster

4.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Recipes, 21 Mar. 2009
This book has loads of gluten free recipes. The ones I have tried are very good. My daughter has used it as well and she rates it highly. It would be a very good book for someone who already has a library of gluten free references. In my case, I do not have such references and had to buy more books. If you already know about gluten intolerance and coeliac disease - then this is a super cookbook. I assumed with such a big book it would have more science.