Profile for Anne > Reviews

Content by Anne

Anne (UK)

ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT - 10.1" FUSION5 XTRA POWER4 TABLET PC - QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER
Offered by F5CS LTD
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the Fusion5 power4 tablet, 1 Sep 2014
I am very pleased with the Fusion5 power4 tablet. Internet connectivity is very good. It is very quick and responsive. I loaded X-Plore File Manager and could transfer from one SDHC card to another. The quality of the picture is very good. All in all I would find it difficult to fault a tablet at this price. Top marks Fusion!

BREWSTER RUSTIC EASY TEXTURE SLATE BRICK EFFECT LUXURY 10M WALLPAPER ROLL
BREWSTER RUSTIC EASY TEXTURE SLATE BRICK EFFECT LUXURY 10M WALLPAPER ROLL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good effect,, 27 April 2013
We used this to match a stone fireplace and it did the job perfectly. Good quality, very happy with it.

Skyfall
Skyfall
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Barry, not Arnold but still great, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skyfall (Audio CD)
I'll put my cards on the table now. When Newman was announced as composer for Skyfall I wasn't happy. I've been very satisfied with David Arnold's scores for Bond. All I knew of Newman was Wall-E which was good but not exactly what you want for Bond! So I and my husband went to see the film (twice) and the music worked really well with the film, great. But, does it work outside the film? We have all the Bond soundtracks and we play our favourite ones on a regular basis. I can honestly say we love the Skyfall soundtrack, and it joins the list of our most played Bond soundtracks. Newman's music takes more time to settle than the others but it's worth it.
Stand out tracks for us are Grand Bazaar, Chimera, Tennyson, She's Mine, The Moors, Quartermaster.
My husband has even bought it in vinyl so he can experience it in its raw uncompressed form. So, it may not be Barry (nothing can be) and it's not as bombastic as Arnold but it's a darned good Bond soundtrack !

Vitagetics Vita-Lean Food Supplement 300 mg (60 Capsules)
Vitagetics Vita-Lean Food Supplement 300 mg (60 Capsules)
Price: 26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Mar 2010
I have been using Vita-Lean for a couple of months now, and it definitely suppresses my appetite. I have lost over a stone. Very pleased.