Profile for perryvlou > Reviews

Content by perryvlou

perryvlou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
It's Not the Stork!: A Book about Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (Family Library)
by Robie H. Harris
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for pre-school questions, 13 July 2013
My son has a lot of questions that I wasn't sure how to answer. This booked helped teach me how to handle those questions and it's a book we can go through together. He loves it.

Buff Junior Multi Function Headwear Black
Buff Junior Multi Function Headwear Black
Offered by Service Champions
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Headwear that stays on!, 13 July 2013
I have such trouble finding anything to cover my sons head that stays on but this does even when he's running all over the place it keeps the sun off his head.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 13 July 2013
I haven't used this yet but it's a good little kit, especially for the price. I like the fact it has a remover in it too.

Studex Sensitive Regular Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia CZ Silver Coloured Stainless Steel Stud Earrings 5mm Claw Setting
Offered by ZUUE
Price: 10.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sensitive enough, 13 July 2013
I have extremely sensitive ears and these earrings weren't sensitive enough for them. After about half and hour my ear lobes felt irritated.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 13 July 2013
Really pleased with this. Perfect to have when making the transition from a hooded towel to a normal one but still want your child's hair to be covered.

Guinea Pig (Collins Family Pet Guide) (Collins Famliy Pet Guide)
Guinea Pig (Collins Family Pet Guide) (Collins Famliy Pet Guide)
by Peter Gurney

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 13 July 2013
I like the book. It's easy to read and gives a lot of useful information. It is a bit dated now though. That's the only draw back. On the whole very happy with it though.

Bakaware A09 Clothes Horse 4Fold 20in
Bakaware A09 Clothes Horse 4Fold 20in
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 14.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good airer, 27 Feb 2013
This is a good airer and the best style I find to dry things quickly if you live in a flat. The only thing I'd say is that it would be brilliant if it was a bit wider so you could fit more things on it. Otherwise, I'm happy with the product.

3 and 4 Ingredient, Vegetarian Recipes
3 and 4 Ingredient, Vegetarian Recipes
by Jenny White
Price: 9.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 27 Feb 2013
This is a good book however there is an older version of this book which isn't just for vegetarians that I purchased at the same time. I was disappointed to see that most of the vegetarian recipies are in the other book too so it was a bit of a waste of money purchasing them both.

Second Reading Flashcards (Letterland)
Second Reading Flashcards (Letterland)
by Lyn Wendon
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flashcards, 27 Feb 2013
My son really likes this series and these flashcards are brilliant. I leave a word a day out on the table for him to read each morning and he loves it. Would highly recommend.

Disney Pixar Cars 2-in-1 Game includes Ludo/ Snakes and Ladders
Disney Pixar Cars 2-in-1 Game includes Ludo/ Snakes and Ladders
Price: 10.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game for Cars mad children, 27 Feb 2013
My son is made on Disney Cars. I wanted him to get in to playing board games though. This is a perfect way of doing it. He loves the fact that you've got wheels instead of counters. The only thing I'd say is that it could do with a better dice shaker. Otherwise, excellent purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3