Profile for Macan dapple > Reviews

Macan dapple

Akinator the Genie
Akinator the Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars loads of fun, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Akinator the Genie (App)
What a highly entertaining little app. It has amused us as a family no end and sincerely would recommend giving it a go. Once it has guessed your character it tells you the number of people who have already tried with the same name which was interesting and added a new dimension by trying to get the lowest number. It did take some thinking but we did beat it eventually.
Still, loads of astonishing fun!

Flipps HD (Formerly iMediaShare HD)
Flipps HD (Formerly iMediaShare HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks for this SUPERB App., 20 Jan. 2013
I haven't got a smart tv but I do have freeview hd smart box and it now picks up my Kindle Fire Hd and seems to play any of my media within it without doing anything other than downloading the app.

There was no setting up involved and my Kindle doesn't even need to be on to work. It seems you do need a smart device for this to work - a smart tv, smart box, x box etc, but if you do you're away and it really is simple to use.

Get this whilst it's free and you won't be sorry, excellent app.

camera case for sony cyber-shot DSC WX100 WX150 W690 WX50 W510 W520 W530 W550 W560 W570 W580 T110 WX7
Offered by Accessories4U-1212

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 Jan. 2013
I wasn't expecting much for my money considering how little I had paid for this camera case but I have been pleasantly surprised.

It looks okay, seems solid and holds my Sony digital camera safely and securely. It has a pocket inside for spare battery and memory card and it comes with a belt attachment.

For the price, (I did see some cases at £30+), I see no reason to grumble as it definitely does what it says on the tin.

Clean
Clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance tool., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Clean (App)
I wasn't so sure if I really required such an app when it was recommended to me after first purchasing my Kindle fire hd but I soon realised its value after playing some larger 3D games.

With a lot of use it became clear my device could begin to lag. I ran 'Clean' which took a few moments to complete its task and whoosh! My device was back to full speed, as simple as that.

Regardless of the type of tasks you're running on your kindle fire use this app regularly, ( at least 3 x a week), and your device should run as smoothly as the day you bought it.

Writing a Book
Writing a Book

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly disappointing!, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Writing a Book (App)
A one stop app for all my writing needs?

If you like to search out your own information using Twitter or you tube then this app might be useful.

If you like to read through the lessons this app suggests it has then give yourself at least a minute or two to complete the whole library of "tips" that are available.

If I wanted to follow Twitter feeds or watch videos then I'm fairly sure I can manage this without paying for the pleasure through misleading applications.