Profile for EmSparkiee > Reviews

Hotpoint & Ariston Fridge Freezer Plastic Drawer Front Cover
Hotpoint & Ariston Fridge Freezer Plastic Drawer Front Cover
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 April 2014
Fit my fridge freezer perfectly and looks exactly the same to the others. Was worried because it says it fits so many different types. Really easy to get on, but getting the old one off was ridiculously hard!! Honestly we ended up taking a hammer to it!!!

Trixie Indoor Run, 48 × 25 cm, 6 Elements
Trixie Indoor Run, 48 × 25 cm, 6 Elements

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Mar 2014
I have three dwarf russian hamsters, they love this! I put all their toys inside and they run around for hours on end!! Unfortunatly they have figured how to get out, although it is a struggle for them and they do not do it very often. It just means you can't leave them unattended however i would not recommend leaving them unattended anyway so your not really loosing anything!!
I have to say I would buy it again and am very happy with it! my little ones are just a tiny bit too small :)

Circulon Acclaim Cookware Set, 13-Piece - Black
Circulon Acclaim Cookware Set, 13-Piece - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, 1 Mar 2014
I got this for such a good price and wouldn't trade it for any other brand. Love it! very sturdy and substantial however not too clunky that its a pain to move around in the cupboard!
Highly recommend!

Oregon 3D Massage Seat Chair Cushion with Heat Therapy get In shape, Great for Bad Backs Sports Massage Heat Therapy
Offered by InternetukShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for valentines day. It arrived really quickly (two days!) and has been great. Easy to use and folds nicely for storage. HOWEVER!! like all of these things it can be a little hard on some modes and can be a bit painful!! But that is not specific to this massage chair, I have used a few different brands and friends and families homes and they have had the same thing. Highly recommend.
PLUS great idea buying it for your boyfriend.. You look like a great girlfriend and get a sneaky massage yourself :)

Goldwell Dual Senses Colour Extra Rich 60 Seconds Treatment 200ml
Goldwell Dual Senses Colour Extra Rich 60 Seconds Treatment 200ml
Offered by Beautiful Hair Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not amazing!, 1 Mar 2014
I have used this three or four times now, I do not know if it is related however the timing is really bad.. but since using this the colour my hair is dyed has started to be stripped a little. I have never had this problem before and have been dying my hair for 6 years..
However hair feels reasonably soft after use. Have used better but would recommend to purchase.

Magic TREE - Christmas Craft Kit - Grow Your Own
Magic TREE - Christmas Craft Kit - Grow Your Own

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 21 Aug 2013
bought these for christmas presents for children aged 5. they loved it!!!! will be getting them similar this year i think!

Grow your own Ghost chilli Gift set. The worlds hottest chilli pepper growing kit with Naga Jolokia (Dorset Variety) Seeds, Pot, Compost and chilli focus plant feed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to grow!!!, 21 Aug 2013
I bought these chills a long time ago now. As I bought two different bags as one was originally meant to be a present we grew them separately. I attempted to grow them in my flat however we do not get enough sunlight and I don't have the time needed to keep constant care of them. After about 6 months there was a tiny sprout that came up (just one out of the 10 seeds) however this got ruined by the gardeners.
I gave the second bag to my mother-in-law, she kept them in a greenhouse where she monitored the temperature and watered them constantly throughout the day. We now have 3 plants, which are very quickly turning into mini trees!!! they are huge! however it is still disappointing that out of 10 seeds on three plants grew!
we have had our first chilli start coming out a couple of days ago and by the looks of it are expecting a lot more! hopefully they will be hot hot hot!!!!
recommend if you have the time to put in to them!

Need for Speed: The Run (PS3)
Need for Speed: The Run (PS3)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Aug 2013
I bought this game for my boyfriend, he loves it. it was much cheaper on amazon than it was in shops like hmv and game. Very happy with the product.
The game also has a lot to do, you can't just complete it in a day which is nice as a lot of games at the moment can be completed in about 5 mins!

The Logo Board Game
The Logo Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Logo Board Game (Toy)
Much better for the slightly older generations, a lot of the logos in the game are from 20-30 years ago which people like me who are 20 wouldn't know. However my parents love it as it is one of the only games they win against my other siblings and i!
give it a go, its a lot of fun.

Hen Party L Plate Balloons - 6 pack - Pink
Hen Party L Plate Balloons - 6 pack - Pink
Offered by PaulsPartyStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Aug 2013
A ballon is a ballon at the end of the day, but these come in a really good colour, it's not top faded when you blow them up. Great way to just make a hen party that little bit more 'henny' :) would recommend

Page: 1 | 2