Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Stagg STB-1 W Gigbag for Acoustic Guitar - Black
Stagg STB-1 W Gigbag for Acoustic Guitar - Black
Offered by Manns Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Case, 21 April 2012
First of all, I received the item very quickly (2 days!). For the price, the quality is brilliant and I'm very pleased with it. I would recommend this product to anyone.

KLASTOR HK 4GB Black MP3 Player / MP4 Player with Full Colour Screen - FM Radio - Expandable Micro SD / Micro SDHC Slot

4.0 out of 5 stars KLASTOR HK thingy, 15 April 2012
The delivery was very quick and the product is smaller than I thought. It is a brilliant player for the price. But I do have one major problem! It won't charge! It comes with a USB lead and I assume you must plug it into a computer to charge it. But it won't do it. PLEASE, if you know why this is, please contact me :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 6:52 PM BST

Diatonic Harmonica: 10 hole Diatonic Blues Harp / Harmonica in key of G
Diatonic Harmonica: 10 hole Diatonic Blues Harp / Harmonica in key of G
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, please read..., 21 July 2011
Many other reviews said negative things about this product which made me unsure whether to buy it or not. After recieving it I straight away could see and feel it's quality. It produces a clear sound and is great quality for the price. I recommend this harmonica, it's GREAT!

Boss Gecko BMX Bike - Green, 20 Inch
Boss Gecko BMX Bike - Green, 20 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jun 2011
Not too expensive, sturdy, quite light and does the job well!
Brilliant bike, amazing value. The colour is also great and this review will not be able to explain just how good this bike really is. Would thoroughly recommend!

Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black
Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2011
To cut a long story short, this is a great buy. But if you want more specific answers, read on...
The product arrived on time and I was happy with it straight away. It has a lovely weight to it, however it is light enough to carry around in your bag, on your bike etc. There are two keys and both work perfectly well, it is always reassuring and handy to have a back-up! You would be silly to think 'It's too cheap, I'll get a more expensive one that will be better.' Don't be fooled by the price, it does the job perfectly well, it is genuinely a very good price! Would recommend to anyone wanting a trusty, cheap bike lock.
ps. If my bike gets stolen I will be very embaressed, but I will write another review :)

Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod
Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value!, 7 Mar 2011
First of all, this tripod is amazing value... Lightweight, durable and SO CHEAP! When the item was delivered (Very quickly) I wasn't sure they had sent me the right product, the box was quite small and I wasn't sure a tripod would fit in it. Upon opening it I was amazed to find that the tripod folded down to an incredibly small size and fits nicely into the carry case. Despite the small size, when extended the height of it is amazing and the array of different heights are pretty cool too. This shows you don't have to pay over the odds for a piece of kit when a cheap one like this works perfectly. BUY IT!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value!, 5 Mar 2011
A really cheap, reliable, handy piece of kit... A good buy! My camera isn't exactly "lightwieght" but the tripod holds it superbly! I would definately recommend this product and people who have reviewed this item as "bad" are very unlucky individuals, this is a great product AND SO CHEAP!!! BUY THIS TRIPOD!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2011 1:49 PM GMT