Profile for Cazaline3 > Reviews

Content by Cazaline3

Cazaline3 "cazaline3" (Chessington)

Page: 1 | 2
Full Moon Rising: Number 1 in series (Riley Jenson Guardian)
Full Moon Rising: Number 1 in series (Riley Jenson Guardian)

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love it!, 15 Nov 2014
Love this story! So glad there are lots more in the series!

Erin the Fire Goddess: Ripples: 5
Erin the Fire Goddess: Ripples: 5
by Lavinia Urban

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keeps getting better, 5 Nov 2014
Okay so I am now pretty gutted. Planned to save this book to read on the train to my mums on Saturday but got so engrossed in it tonight and started and finished it! Yet another brilliant book in the series. Proper gutted that I have to wait for the next one to be written and come out now. Loved the story line, great follow on, secrets revealed from the last book and still so much to find out!! I would recommend the series to anyone ☺️

Cannonball Water Bomb Balloons 50/Pkg-Black
Cannonball Water Bomb Balloons 50/Pkg-Black
Offered by Symbolism

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 4 Aug 2014
These balloons hold soooo much water for a huge splash! I would recommend these to anyone. Also I would say to fill them up quite big as if they arnt too big they tend to bounce (one bounced off my 2 year old face after my 6 year old threw it at her) they were also great for the trampoline as they just slid around after being thrown on! Great fun!!

100 Water Bomb Balloons (5 packs of 20)
100 Water Bomb Balloons (5 packs of 20)
Offered by Robelli Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!, 4 Aug 2014
Ordered these, got sent 7 packs of 20 instead of 5 packs and agree trying to use them yesterday I know why... Only about 40 of them were actually useable out of the 140 there!! Very thin and most already holes in before we started!

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Mint
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Bumper Case for iPhone 5/5S - Mint
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 2 Aug 2014
Perfect fit, looks really lovely on, but it got grubby really quickly and the dirt tended to stick to the green bit making it look yuck.

Management For Dummies
Management For Dummies
by Richard Pettinger

5.0 out of 5 stars he's gone to it to refer to certain things and found it really useful., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Management For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought this for my husband and although he hasn't sat and read through the whole thing, he's gone to it to refer to certain things and found it really useful.

Erin the Fire Goddess: Changes
Erin the Fire Goddess: Changes

5.0 out of 5 stars Never a full moment!, 2 Aug 2014
Very well written book, the story line was great and I really enjoyed watching Erin grow and change in this book. There was never a full moment in this book.

Erin the Fire Goddess: Torment
Erin the Fire Goddess: Torment

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keeps getting better!, 2 Aug 2014
And so we come to the last in the series so far. Wow, the books just keep getting better and better and I loved this book so much. I can't even begin to think about which book I loved the most so far as they are all great. Please hurry up and write the next book as I want to know what happens next!

Erin the Fire Goddess: Betrayal
Erin the Fire Goddess: Betrayal

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series!!, 2 Aug 2014
Another amazing, well written book. The story line is just fab and follows on so well. I couldn't wait to find out what happens next, and purchased the next book straight away!

Erin the Fire Goddess:Jo's Story (#3.5)
Erin the Fire Goddess:Jo's Story (#3.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing as always!, 2 Aug 2014
Another brilliant book by this author. I am really into this series and flying through the books quicker than they can be written! This book was slightly different to the others as it wasn't written from Erin's point of view, but it was still just as good and very insightful, finding out info that you couldn't have done from Erin's perspective.

Page: 1 | 2