Profile for Gina Obertelli > Reviews

Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Item has arrived, 9 Dec 2013
QUick dispatch and product and is intended as a Christmas gift. I have clearly done a lot of arm chair shopping this year, thank you Amazon.

Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Now That's What I Call Music! 86

5.0 out of 5 stars Now 86, 9 Dec 2013
Does exactly what it says it does. Filled with the latest hits and makes an ideal Christmas gift for my daughter, who will be very pleased when she sees it.

Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 9 Dec 2013
A lovely story for children and a dvd that I am sure will be watched over, an over again. Another Christmas list request and a young lady who is eager for it to arrive. Let the countdown begin..................

Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on
Little Tikes Classic Cozy Coupe Ride-on
Offered by The Entertainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Coupe car, 9 Dec 2013
Bought for £39.99 and I am sure it will be a product that my son will love to play with in the Summer time, if his big sister gives him the chance. Hoping to have a lot of years and good times and memories in the garden with this purchase.

Sean Lock: Purple Van Man (Live 2013) [DVD]
Sean Lock: Purple Van Man (Live 2013) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love Sean Lock, 9 Dec 2013
Christmas gift purchase and I know that I will not be disappointed. Gutted not to see the live tour this time, but will be sure not to miss the next. Looking forward to a lot of laughter with this product.

Disney Sofia the First Talking Sofia and Animal Friends
Disney Sofia the First Talking Sofia and Animal Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Sofia, 9 Dec 2013
A much wanted gift by my daughter, would not pay full price for this product, and even at £29.99, I think it is expensive. As it is Christmas and a request on her list, I made an exception. I do have high expectations and I hope that I will not be disappointed.

Disney Sofia the First Royal Family (5-Figure Pack)
Disney Sofia the First Royal Family (5-Figure Pack)
Offered by The Global Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 9 Dec 2013
This looks like a nice product -and makes an attractive Christmas gift, I am sure my daughter will be thrilled.

Nalu Pop Up Beach Shelter
Nalu Pop Up Beach Shelter
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nalu Pop Up Beach Shelter
We had this product in the garden practically all summer, it was an ideal shelter for the children and it meant that my small baby could enjoy playing outside and was more protected and very comfortable. Read mixed reviews and although it was a two man job, my husband successfully stored the tent in the carrier, all ready to be used again for Summer 2014!