Profile for Ian Spencer > Reviews

Ian Spencer

How To Twitter For Business Success
How To Twitter For Business Success

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Easy, Successful, 2 Jun. 2014
There is little I can add to all the other comments on here, apart from I have read quite a few of these types of books, and this has been by far the easiest to understand, take note of and I will actually now implement.

All too often I read something, pick a few things up, but am generally not massively enlightened, but this book probably tells me what I need to know, how to do it and more importantly forces me just to get on with it.

Twitter is something I know works but have never had the time to progress with, so really am excited over this, all thanks to Nicky, the way she works and how she clearly has an immense passion for her subject.

MUST READ!

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
Offered by shalommide

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Walker - Easy To Assemble And Move Around, 27 Nov. 2013
Really impressed with this walker.

Not only did it arrive way ahead of estimated, but it literally took a few minutes to put together and within half an hour our daughter was just getting to grips with how it works and was trying it out for the first time.

The walker itself has loads to do on it from an activity point of view, with words and music, and alongside this seems really durable and stable so hopefully should see her well into her walking months when we can then pass it on to someone.

Really impressed!

LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little product, 5 Mar. 2012
For the price, I really was not expecting much.

But, it is mint, works well and is unbelievable value for money.

Well recommended.

Rottner Hochhaus II Mail Box 325x35mm Opening W360xD115xH315mm Silver Ref T02893
Offered by Shoplet-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 27 Sept. 2010
Really good, durable product at a good price.

Quick delivery and nicely packaged.

Says what it is, cost effective post box that will last.