Profile for Tim > Reviews

Content by Tim

Tim

Page: 1 | 2
Lecol 5500 25Kg Wooden Flooring Adhesive For New & Reclaimed Parquet & Wood Block
Offered by Period Property Store
Price: 114.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Parquet adhesive, 18 Mar 2014
A little smelly and does stick to anything but that is what you want it to do! Our floor has only been down for 4 months but there has been no movement. I would recommend getting the correct spreader as this sets how much glue you use and it is otherwise a bit of a guessing game

Lecol 7500 800g Wooden Flooring Gap/Joint Filler For New & Reclaimed Parquet & Boards
Offered by Period Property Store
Price: 19.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Mar 2014
We uesd this to fill the gaps on our newly laid parquet floor. It works extreemly well. It hides any gaps brilliantly and has not cracked in the 4 months since we laid the floor. We have a 20m2 floor and this was my first time laying parquet so there were some gaps of up to 1mm. We only filled the biggest gaps as we only had 1 tin of this. If I had my time again I would have bought another tin and filled even the tiny gaps, but I did not have time once I realised i needed more.

Cigar Lighter Dc Extension Lead 2.0M
Cigar Lighter Dc Extension Lead 2.0M
Offered by In21 Direct
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says on the tin, 18 Mar 2014
Well made and robust. I performs its function well, there is not much more to say really! I would recommend.

Crazy Jack Organic Squeezy Rice Syrup 330g (Pack of 6)
Crazy Jack Organic Squeezy Rice Syrup 330g (Pack of 6)
Price: 13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 18 Mar 2014
Less sweet than golden syrup but with more flavour and no fructose. We have used this as a direct replacment for golden syrup in cookies and the difference is minimal but adds a slightly difference but nice flavour to baking. A great product and I would recommend

12v Male Car Cigarette Lighter Socket
12v Male Car Cigarette Lighter Socket
Offered by RadioWorld
Price: 1.62

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to solder, 18 Mar 2014
The fitting to solder onto on the tip of the plug has 2 metal pieces fitting together and the solder tends to run onto both parts, preventing the spring action working. When melting this the plastic around it melted and would no longer hold the tip in place. The plastic is cheap and the cap does not securely hold onto the body. In the end I managed to make it work by glueing everything together so the spring no longer works and you cannot open it up anymore. It will work for a while but not having the spring action can be frustrating as if the plug moves in the socket slightly the connection is lost. I would recommend buying a more expensive version of this plug.

NuNaturals Nustevia Pure White Stevia Extract , 1-Ounce
NuNaturals Nustevia Pure White Stevia Extract , 1-Ounce
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sugar replacement, 18 Mar 2014
We bought this to try to limitt he amount of fructose that we were consuming. It is super sweet and we have used it to make hot chocolate, cookies and other such things. It works very well to make things like hot chocolate as a direct sugar replacment (use 1/64th of the sugar volume) but when baked it does aquire a slight bitter taste. Overall a good product and a lot less bitter than standard stevia. We will definately buy it again and i would recommend.

Draper 44348 LED Wind-up Bike Light Set
Draper 44348 LED Wind-up Bike Light Set
Price: 11.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Never buy batteries again, 21 Oct 2013
A good bright light. The bands on the rear light broke fitting it but I used some wire instead. The front light is bright and lastrs for a long time between winding up.

Duronic RCD99B CD Player 4 Way Speaker Boombox with Clock, Radio, Flash Memory and SD Card
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 21 Oct 2013
For a cheap player the sound quality is very good. The controls are a little stiff and laborious to use but not really too much of an issue. Overall a fantastic little boombox with a quality of sound that defys it's small size!

High Pressure Orange BS3212/2 Hose - 8mm Bore - 15mm Diameter (Per Meter)
High Pressure Orange BS3212/2 Hose - 8mm Bore - 15mm Diameter (Per Meter)
Offered by Gas Equipment Direct
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars It's camping gas hose what more can you say!, 29 July 2013
It's gas tight, it's orange and it does teh job. There is not much more you can say about this!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for camping cas hose, 29 July 2013
These are fantastic for clamping gas hose onto camping stoves etc. I have used standard jubillee clips in the past which tend to dig into the hose but these have a guard below the screw point to prevent this. A great little product

Page: 1 | 2