Profile for mr > Reviews

Content by mr

mr

Page: 1 | 2
The Complete Peanuts 1950-1952 (Peanuts)
The Complete Peanuts 1950-1952 (Peanuts)
by Charles M. Schulz

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 30 Mar 2014
As I collect the peanuts books I (naturally) bought this one,and I have to say that I almost prefer the early strips more than the later ones so if you like peanuts why not get this book ???!!

English Fruit Bonbons in London Red Telephone Kiosk Mini Tin - Traditional Fruit Bonbons in Mini Telephone Kiosk Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars yumyum!!, 21 Mar 2014
These are very tasty sweets in a sweet little London telophone box tin, a great present and a fun souvenire!!

Sarcasm Now Loading Funny Joke Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Turquoise T-Shirt - Size M / 12
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars awsomastic!!!!, 21 Mar 2014
Got this t shirt the other day and it arrived very fast.The t shirt size was what it had said. A great laugh guaranteed!!!!!

The Mortal Instruments Chosen Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
The Mortal Instruments Chosen Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars j-ACE, 21 Mar 2014
This is the perfect poster for any mortal instruments fans!!! It's nice and big and an ace picture!!!! I recommend it to anyone!!!!!

Polish For Dummies
Polish For Dummies
by Daria Gabryanczyk

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!!!!, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Polish For Dummies (Paperback)
I got this book as a Christmas present and my polish is dramatically improving so if you want to learn polish start here!!!!

Battery Operated Sunflower Fairy Lights with 20 Pink LEDs by Lights4fun
Battery Operated Sunflower Fairy Lights with 20 Pink LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!!!!, 25 Jan 2014
these lights are perfect in every way,they have a long battery life,they create a cosy ambiance and they're really pretty!!

a must have!!!!!!!

Battery Operated Star Fairy Lights with 10 Blue LEDs by Lights4fun
Battery Operated Star Fairy Lights with 10 Blue LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!, 25 Jan 2014
i bought these 4 my bedroom and they create the best ambiance, they are just soooooooooooo pretty,a must have for all bedrooms!!!!the stars are in perect order. I've had them for 6 months and I still haven't had to change the batteries. i really don't know what people where complaining about in the other reviews,they are fault less!!!!!!

Peanuts 2014 Mini
Peanuts 2014 Mini
by Andrews McMeel
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Peanuts 2014 Mini (Calendar)
I bought this for my bedroom wall, perfect size!!!!
I love the fact that the squares are big enough to actually write something in them!!
and the comics at the top are very funny!!!!!
I would definatly recommend it to any peanuts fan!!!!!!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck (Book 8)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck (Book 8)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars ace!!!!!!!, 11 Jan 2014
This book is very good!! when I bought it I thought it would be paper back like my other diary of a wimpy kid books so it was a nice surprise when it came as a hard back !!!!
The book it's self is VERY enjoyable and I would recommend to anybody!!!!!!
But also another plus point is that at the back of this book are about 6 do-it-yourself pages which I found rather amusing!!!!!!so it really is perfect!!!!

Set of 5 Pink Nail Art Double Ended Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Set of 5 Pink Nail Art Double Ended Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars value 4 money, 6 Jan 2014
I got these a while ago and I used them the other day, they r very handy tools only thing is that the nail varnish doesn't really like to stay on so u have to keep dipping it in, but other than that they r ideal!!!!:-)

Page: 1 | 2