Profile for Mark Lewis > Reviews

XCSOURCE GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection System
XCSOURCE GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection System
Offered by SZDINGYU

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 2 May 2016
Perfectly straight forward to fit but you will need a Haynes or similar manual with a wiring diagram for your vehicle. I fitted the unit to an elderly Landrover which doesn't have such luxuries as an interior light so the door open and alarm siren functions were ignored. But the GPS locator, remote engine stop and geofence all work perfectly. You will need to add a PAYG SIM card but it's still amazing value for money. Great product.

The Deluded Atheist: A Response to Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion
The Deluded Atheist: A Response to Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading but not a compelling argument., 24 Mar. 2016
Reviews of this book, here and elsewhere, fall neatly into two categories; full marks from the Christian camp and Zero from the Atheists. In other words, whether the book is brilliant or poor rests not on the quality of the book itself but on the beliefs of the reader. So I have clicked the three-star button.
There is no killer stroke here; no compelling argument which will make you decide that Mr Wilson is right, just as Mr Dawkins hasn’t either. However, if you have read The God Delusion and nothing else, then some balance is a good idea and if you can look past the sarcasm then this book will provide the counterpart you need.

Disney by Ewatchfactory Mickey Mouse Vintage Men's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 56109

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 11 Feb. 2014
Before I bought my watch, I read a review on here from someone who said he hadn't taken his off. I laughed. However, now that I have mine......
Nice product, well made, excellent value.

Storage Options 53397 RoadCam RoadView In-Car Video Recorder with Intergrated 2.5 Inch Flip-Down Screen and Night Vision

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 19 Dec. 2012
I am not a techy so please don't expect a detailed description. However, the Roadview was easy to install and easier to use and it works. viewing/saving playback is as simple as taking the card from the camera and putting it in my laptop. I'm sure it does other stuff too but for what I want it to do (record events so I don't get stitched up again) it's very good.

Centurion: Cato & Macro: Book 8 (Eagles of the Empire)
Centurion: Cato & Macro: Book 8 (Eagles of the Empire)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well written book, 19 Dec. 2012
I have come to love the Cato and Macro books and I am looking forward to reading the next one. I have read other reviews which complain that they follow something of a formula and I do take the point. However, the books are well written and really immerse you in life in the legions. Read them in order and enjoy.