Profile for L M Fellows > Reviews

Rule Fully Automatic Bilge Pump
Offered by Boroughbridge Marina
Price: 59.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Automatic Bilge Pump, 14 Mar 2011
An easy piece of kit to fit and for piece of mind when you leave your boat unattended it's excellent.

The Ultimate UK Cycle Route Planner - Map: 16, 500 Plus Miles of Signed Leisure Routes
by Richard Peace
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars UK cycle route planner, 8 April 2010
This is a very useful map and will prove to be very good for my planned cycle rides this year. it's well detailed and very easy to understand, well worth purchasing for the price.

UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide
UK and Ireland Circumnavigator's Guide
by Samantha Steele

3.0 out of 5 stars Cicumnavigation, 2 Feb 2010
I did a circumnavigation several years ago but also like to see what other people are writing about doing it. I found this ok but not as good or as detailed as Roger Oliver's book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2010 8:29 AM GMT

Hadrian's Cycleway: Sustrans' Official Cycle Route Map for Ravenglass to Tynemouth (Sustrans National Cycle Network)
by Sustrans
Edition: Map
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Hadrians Cycleway, 2 Feb 2010
I am planning to ride the Hadrians Wall Cycleway in May and purchased the map. It looks very similar to the C2C map that I used last year and found pretty easy to follow. This map also looks easy to follow with some good useful information in it, I would recommend it, but haven't actually done the ride yet!

Dawn of Empire
Dawn of Empire
by Sam Barone
Price: 5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Dawn of Empire, 17 Dec 2009
This review is from: Dawn of Empire (Paperback)
A superb piece of writing, Sam Barone in my opinion is in the same league as Wibur Smith. Look forward to his next book!

The Teesdale Way: From Dufton to the North Sea: From Dufton to the North Sea with 10 Circular Walks (British Long-distance Trails)
by Martin Collins
Price: 10.42

4.0 out of 5 stars The Teesdale way, 17 Dec 2009
A really fantastic walk, the guide is pretty easy to follow, as is the river! Some beautiful countryside to walk through. I completed the walk in five days during May 2009 using B&B's. A walk that is well worth doing.

Empire Rising
Empire Rising
by Sam Barone
Price: 6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Empire Rising, 17 Dec 2009
This review is from: Empire Rising (Paperback)
A book that is very difficult to put down, definately as good as Wilbur Smith !!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycle Computer, 6 Dec 2009
I bought a cycle computer for my wifes bike only to find that it was over reading in everything, I sent it back and got my money back. I then bought this one, really easy to fit and to use also very accurate.

Practical Boat Owner's Sailing Around the UK and Ireland: Solo at 60
Practical Boat Owner's Sailing Around the UK and Ireland: Solo at 60
by Roger Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any Serious Circumnavigator Of The UK, 3 Aug 2009
I have done my own single handed circumnavigation and would have given my backteeth for Rogers book! It is explicit, easy to follow and packed out with helpful tips, he should be very proud of it. This will be an asset to anyone thinking or planning to do a circumnavigation of the UK. Roger visited places that I didn't and is seriously making me think of doing it again and visiting places that I missed first time around. The photo's and pictures are excellent as is the writing, well done Roger I'm sure that it will fly off the shelves.