Profile for JamesT > Reviews

JamesT

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 14 July 2012
Ive just received these through the post and I am very please with the quality. Exactly what I wanted. Just to let people know the weights themselves do not add upto 20kg, I am assuming the weight includes the dumbbell bars. You can put 8.5kg on each dumbbell bar not including the dumbbell bar itself. The dumbbell bar should add it upto 10kg in each hand. The only negative thing I would say is not about the product itself but the person whome delivered it... He left the package round the back of my house in the rain. Not smart. But products very good.

Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 14 July 2012
After reading reviews on this product I still thought I'd give it a go as i love the show and I'm glad I did. I never thought for a second that these meals would take me 30minutes and I'm not worried if they don't. There are some good meal ideas and it teaches a bit how to make things more interesting. Obviously your not going to make a meal like this every night because it would be expensive but it can show you how to transform what you do make into something much better. Very clever.

Brand New XYLO ACCESSORIES Car Kit: Windscreen Suction Mount Holder and In Car Charger for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (X12) Mobile Phone
Offered by Xylo Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 July 2012
The car charger is fine, cheep and cheerful, however the suction mount was useless, kept falling off and eventually just shattered to pieces after falling off, looks cheap. I wouldn't bother buying this product for the in car mount.

New Balance MR530 Running Shoes (D Fitting) - 9
New Balance MR530 Running Shoes (D Fitting) - 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 14 July 2012
Why anyone would need to spend any more money on running trainers, when you can buy them as good as this for this price, I don't know. Very good quality. Thanks.

Pro-Tec Neoprene Case Cover Compatible with iPad 2/3, Samsung 10.1" Tab and Samsung Note 10.1" - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good product, 14 July 2012
Just as the title said, very good price and very good product. Ive been looking for something simple like this in other shops and they are nearly all quadruple the price. Thankyou.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quality, 14 July 2012
I didn't expect anything less by Nike but these shorts were exactly what I was looking for and very good for the price. Thank you.

Shoulder Carry Bag Sleeve Case Cover For Apple iPad 1/2 Black
Shoulder Carry Bag Sleeve Case Cover For Apple iPad 1/2 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 July 2012
Just received this product in a very reasonable time and am very surprised at the quality considering the price. Very pleased with it. Fits my iPad 3 perfectly. Thank you very much.