Profile for Reviewer > Reviews

Content by Reviewer

Reviewer

Logic3 IPD712K iPad Leather Zip Case - Black
Logic3 IPD712K iPad Leather Zip Case - Black
Offered by nVOOD:Store - everything available immediately
Price: 9.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 7 Jun 2011
I purchased this to use with my ipad 2 which has a protective gel back case and a smart cover.I assumed that my iPad 2 would fit along with the thickness added from the protective front and back covers as the product is advertised as an 'ipad' case and iPad 2 is thinner than the iPad. Anyway my iPad 2 does fit in the case but it's a bit of a struggle, however once you get it in it's easy to zip up. I'm only planing to use it when I take it out (which would be very rarely) so it's not too big of a deal but for daily use it would be annoying because if your on the move you won't want to waste those few minutes trying to take the iPad out and putting it away. Without the protective covers it would definitely be a nice fit! In terms of the actual product the outside is strangely soft and has a padded feel whereas the inside has a hard surface. Don't think it would offer any protectiion other than from sratches and dust. For [] it was a decent purchase but I wouldn't recommend others to buy if your iPad has protective covers.

Emporio Armani Gents Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Emporio Armani Gents Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Offered by Watchzone
Price: 149.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cool looking watch but not the best quality i've had, 12 Feb 2011
The watch face is quite big which is nice but I feel that the bracelet is a bit too slim for it, if it were slightly more thicker than it would be perfect but I suppose this is personal taste. The black face looks very expensive. However the bracelet is very very shiny so not very subtle for those who want that look. It is definately the perfect watch for younger men as it's guaranteed to draw attention and lots of compliments. On the downside the long 'second hand' doesn't move with the time because it's a chronograph watch. I actually only purchased the watch based on the look of it so won't have any use for the chronograph function so it is quite anoying that that particular hand will always stay in the same place. The folding bits of the clasp is thin and looks very fragile as though it will snap easily. This is shocking considering the brand and price tag. I have purchased cheaper watches that have been better quality! Also the presentation box that I received was broken and you could see dried glue but luckily Amazon sorted this out for me. Despite all this I still really like the appearance of the watch so had to keep it but I think it's over priced since it isn't the best quality.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2011 11:06 PM BST