ARRAY(0xab43bf30)

Profile for ARoberts > Reviews

Content by ARoberts

ARoberts

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Vampire Elite (Vampire Elite Series, Volume 1)
Vampire Elite (Vampire Elite Series, Volume 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 7 Jun 2013
This was a well-written, interesting exciting read for all vampire-lovers. The author establishes realistic characters with an interesting back-story. The vampires are a slight twist on the usual - which is great for vampire lovers. While they still retained some of the traditional traits, some of their world was thoroughly unique. It's nice to feel like you're reading something fresh and new, yet vaguely familiar.

I thought I had certain moments figured out but the author delivers a few twists and turns that kept me interested. With romance, suspense and good writing, this is definitely recommended.

Urban Myth
Urban Myth
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilliing, well-written, all round great read., 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Urban Myth (Kindle Edition)
Well this kept me up until very late at night. Not only is it gripping, but pretty terrifying at times. If you are faint of heart, then you've been warned! I read this book in one sitting and was impressed with the quality of the writing as well as the characterisation. In stories like this, you need to feel attached to the characters to want them to survive their ordeal.

The setting is perfect. Well-described without being overly detailed and you really get a feel for it. The story in general is very well-plotted and I would expect more horror/thriller fans to become thoroughly immersed. I will be reading more books by this author!

Everything Will Be All Right
Everything Will Be All Right

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 11 May 2013
An inspiring, well-written book. Pretty heart-rending in places. I'm the kind of reader who gets emotionally involved with everything I read and this book did that to me. I went through highs and lows with this story - inspired by Mr Wallace's determination but despairing in some of the things he went through. However, you do come out of it at the end with that feel good factor. Where some stories of tragic circumstances do nothing but depress you, the author's tale is ultimately one of fighting against the odds and should inspire even the most pessimistic of people. If you enjoy memoirs, then this will capture your interest. Very well written and even those who can't empathize with his situation will be drawn into it. You will root for him. Highly recommended.

Constipation Remedies
Constipation Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid advice, 10 Feb 2013
My daughter suffers with constipation and we've struggled controlling it. This is a great book of constipation remedies that is easy to read, well laid out and useful. I look forward to seeing the results once we put the advice into practice. Very handy book!

How To Get Pregnant Fast - Tips On Getting Pregnant
How To Get Pregnant Fast - Tips On Getting Pregnant
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fertility Tips, 9 Feb 2013
I thought this book was great. It provides lots of easy to implement tips that are scientifically proven to help with fertility.

It goes beyond the "eat healthy" and talks about the role of insulin in getting pregnant - something I was never aware of.

There's a bunch of other great tips in there from which alternative therapies can help with getting pregnant, what are the best nutritional supplements for fertility and some new research on ovulation times.

All in all there's a lot of good solid information in the book. If even just one of the tips helps you then it's well worth it.

Forever After: Affliction (Forever After Book 2)
Forever After: Affliction (Forever After Book 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre fun, 8 Feb 2013
A macabre story about a serial killer who butchers a number of women around a small town. He is tracked by the protagonist, who happens to be a grim reaper, and his friend, a small, grubby tooth fairy. Just as bizarre as it sounds but very entertaining for it.

Unintentional Mistress
Unintentional Mistress

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, hot hot!, 6 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed this short story. Although it is fairly short, there's a great amount of detail and it's really well written. I loved Max - he is a super hot and you can see why Bethany wants him for herself. And Bethany is really likeable, which is a testament to the author's skill as I wasn't sure I was going to seeing as she's 'the other woman'. Some great scenes and a fun read. I will definitely be reading more from this author.

Vampiris Sancti: The Immaculate Adventures of One Florian Ribeni
Vampiris Sancti: The Immaculate Adventures of One Florian Ribeni

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 Feb 2013
This is a well-written, interesting, complex read. Those expecting a'Twilight' style book will be disappointed but it was thoroughly refreshing with a well-developed main character and a fascinating world. I loved the relationships with the other breeds of the world, in particular between Florian (the main character) and the mischievous elf, Zyre. The book details an exciting, interesting journey in a world full of conflicting societies and colourful characters. A great break from the norm!

All About Dogue de Bordeaux - The Complete Guide
All About Dogue de Bordeaux - The Complete Guide
Price: 4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Guide to Dogues, 2 Feb 2013
This large eBook is awesome, full of really useful information about this breed. Dexter is my first Dogue so it has been invaluable. I have printed it out (load up with paper) and keep it in the kitchen drawer.

How to Train Dogue de Bordeaux
How to Train Dogue de Bordeaux
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Traning my Dogue, 2 Feb 2013
I got Dexter as a rescue. He was very sad as he lost his previous owner. I have a Neo too so I'm used to big dogs but I didn't know about his aggression to other dogs. I came across this book and got started. The book, although small, was spot on and with a little work Dexter improved. Well done Dexter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8