Profile for MattB > Reviews

Content by MattB

MattB "Matt B" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Top Quality Olive Lovat Moleskin Shooting Trousers (Olive, 38 waist 33 leg)
Offered by maxwell bygraves clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
Very good

Red Napkins - 100 quality Red lunch wedding - party - prom - napkins / serviettes
Offered by Venus Packaging Solutions Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Effortless, 23 Oct. 2015
Very good,

British Quilted Wax Rain Jacket (XL, Olive)
British Quilted Wax Rain Jacket (XL, Olive)
Offered by m-and-h-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & Great service. I will be back!!, 3 Mar. 2015
The whole operation was faultless. Delivery was faster than quoted which was great. The jacket was first class, I previously had a £160 Barbour and to be honest there is very little difference. Oh! yes, I have just thought of one, i doesn't have the little metal badge. Well they can keep the badge for the additional £140, I am more that happy with the one I have just purchased .

TechnoTec® 2013 New Star W101 4.0 inch 512+4GB Android 4.2 MTK 6572 Dual sim Quad Core Wifi Bluetooth Unlocked -Works with All Mobile Networks (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap version of the Samsung, 19 Jun. 2014
Dose everything the Samsung does but at a fraction of the price. I have had no real problems at all!

3 in 1 iPod and iPhone FM Transmitter Car Charger and Cradle
3 in 1 iPod and iPhone FM Transmitter Car Charger and Cradle

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got it working, 19 Jun. 2014
Be very careful as the cable to the head goes through a very sharp transition and as you try to adjust the position of the head it simply slices through the cable. Never got it working, just chucked it in the bin

Bose ® SoundTouch ® 20 Wi-Fi Music System (discontinued by manufacturer)
Bose ® SoundTouch ® 20 Wi-Fi Music System (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars About as portable as the average 3 bed semi, 19 Jun. 2014
Very disappointed with the Sound touch Wi-Fi. What Bose fail to tell you is that if you move it from one Wi-Fi network to another, like when I took it to a friends BBQ. you have to take a laptop with you so that you can cancel it's connection and establish the new one. Unbelievably, when you get home again you have to reconnect the laptop, cancel the previous connection and set the unit up on your home network again!! I was easier just taking my laptop and a set of good PC speakers. I noticed that BOSE now refer to it as the Sound-Wave Loudspeaker. The got that right but next time I won't spend £375 on a loudspeaker. I used to be a real BOSE fan!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2014 9:23 AM GMT

The Mecca Affair
The Mecca Affair
by Jack Leyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly well researched and brilliantly writen, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Mecca Affair (Paperback)
A fantastice read from cover to cover, full of nail biting action and so well researched. Jack Leyton has an ancannily detailed knowledge of Special Forces operations and that of Terrorist Organisations, dusted with a fairly detailed account of the methodology of the Inteligence and Security comunities. A truly rivetting read that builds to the classic crescendo that the author demostrated in his fist book. Highly Reccomended, Buy, Read & Enjoy

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on secure wireless networks, 30 April 2010
After many hours of trying to get this thing working efficiently finally called Belkin Technical who talked us though. Next day, when my son switched on it had lost all it's settings. To cut to the chase, after 7 calls to Belkin they finally told us to take the security off of our wireless network. I could not beleive what I was hearing from a main manufacturer of wireless networking systems!!!!! I sent it back. Thankfully the company that sold it UK Surplus were very understanding and even refunded the return mail costs. I canot thank them enough. Bye the way, we purchases a MS one and it's fine.

LG GP08NU10 External
LG GP08NU10 External

2.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my best purchases, 30 April 2010
I purchased this drive specificall because it stated that it works with Mac. Having purchased it I found no Mac drivers included and no information as to where they may be or how to install them. I finally gave it away.

Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 3 in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours)
by Morten Rand-Hendriksen

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like an entire college course in a book, Fantastic, 30 April 2010
I would have never managed to master Expression Web3 if it were not for this book. It is presented in a very easy to understand format, and with the addition of the online, interactive content the whole experience was first class.

Page: 1 | 2