Profile for kirsty > Reviews

kirsty

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Offered by 2011littlebunny

4.0 out of 5 stars Bellow from 2 great bags., 4 May 2016
I won't keep you in suspense this is so cool for kids who love minions. It is well made and ticks all the boxes. I was expecting something slightly bigger but still they are perfect for kids. Hence the loss of a star, but really I would have taken like a quarter of a star off if I could.

Anyway I have to say what a neat purchase. It's big enough for a change of clothes, a few small toys and a snack. It has one zipper compartment and one large area with elastic case straps to secure clothes. It comes with a a back pack which is about the size of a kids lunch bag. The case looks suitable for hand luggage, and for the record weighs 2.2kg empty, which is less than I expected. It all adds up when considering your 10kg allowance for hand luggage.

I'm hoping this bag will be perfect for our holiday's and sooth a child's anxiety over flying, with the bonus of taking a minion filled with his favourite things. It seems like a good quality case and time will tell how well it lasts.

My only gripe is that there was a sticker on the case saying protective film please remove. I looked and thought somebody's already removed this. Then the penny drops and no they haven't, and I spent the best part of 45 minutes peeling this film off 2 cases and 2 back packs. It's trapped under all the handles and zips. Static was a major issue in removing it all. Once removed you get a high shine plastic rather than an egg shell finish. They look great high shine, which makes me wonder if other reviewers hadn't noticed this film over the bags surface. This would make you review them unfavourably if you thought that the plastic was peeling. Just a thought for the seller to include a note for those like me, who are skeptical about the film being their in the first place. I know it says so on the sticker, but honestly you wouldn't know it was there it's so perfectly wrapped.

Delivery was quick too.

Offered by 2011littlebunny

4.0 out of 5 stars Bellow from 2 great bags., 4 May 2016

Delivery was quick too.

AVA Womens Bikini Top SK 13 (Cobalt, 32G)
AVA Womens Bikini Top SK 13 (Cobalt, 32G)
Offered by Hisert

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come up big enough., 2 May 2016
I liked this but it didn't fit and doesn't come in a H cup Shame ! Not that I like wearing bikinis I hate the idea. I used it to wear it under a swimming vest. It was too small and I tolerated it for while, but was so uncomfortable. Thats the price you pay for 32 H cup.

Neelam® N17 HD 1080P/720P 30FPS Eyewear Sunglasses with Camera Video Recorder DVR glasses Camcorder 5 Mega Pixels 1920X1080/1280X720 Sports Sunglasses

Dog Pet Shirt XXS Navy
Dog Pet Shirt XXS Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars calm happy dog., 2 May 2016
This review is from: Dog Pet Shirt XXS Navy (Misc.)
Perfect buy for a dog having her spay. kept her calm and covered the appropriate areas so she couldn't bite her stitches. Good sizing. I still use it for anxiety. Arrived quickly and did what it was supposed to. Better than the cone of shame as it gave my dog freedom not a frightening experience with the cone. Would buy again if I needed to. Would recumbent to any dog lover looking to reduce the after effects of a spay or similar procedure.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bellow and good bye., 2 May 2016
I bought this for school swimming. I Knew I needed a bag that stood out for my son to help him to remember what was his own things. This arrived and cost me £10 I think, It was like one of those free promotional bags you get at a promotional event. Cheap but does the job, not what I expected for the price. The minion started peeling off quickly and we lost it completely by lesson 5. My son loved the bag just because it was a minion.

I wouldn't buy again sorry.

Classic Pet Products Coarse Dog Comb, 270 mm
Classic Pet Products Coarse Dog Comb, 270 mm

3.0 out of 5 stars value for money but doesn't last long., 2 May 2016
I have to say I like this for a while but the teeth have started to come out. It doesn't last a long time but neither did it cost much either.

Groom Professional Coat Revitalise Conditioner, 4 Litre
Groom Professional Coat Revitalise Conditioner, 4 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Went from white dog to pink in 5 minutes NOT what was written on the tin., 2 May 2016
OMG I used this on my miniature poodle cross as she has the worst matted hair ever. I was hoping for a miracle with this conditioner and I got completely what I wasn't expecting. I washed her first in the groom professional whitening shampoo (love this stuff) then rinsed. I followed with this conditioner and combed her hair with the conditioner on as she finds combing very painful. I rinsed really well, used a full tank of warm water on one dog. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had gone from a white and sandy coloured dog, to a pink dog. No amount of washing and rinsing would remove the pink. 2 weeks later it was still there.

I took her to the groomers as per scheduled anyway, he just shaved it all off because she was so matted, despite my consistent combing. (Not caused by the conditioner just her natural coat.) After I had a super short haired dog with mild pink patches left over. The dog was unharmed and unaware of her colour change. She was just soooooo cold with no fur on, we had to put a dog track suit on her.

It could just be my dog that soaked up the colour from the conditioner. It was like a raspberry sorbet colour when it came out. It did worry me, but I ignored my sensible side, and used it anyway thinking I was daft to think it would stay.

Might work well on dark coated dogs.

Gaorui Children Boys Girls LED Night Light up Sneakers Athletic Velcro Breathable Mesh Wings Luminous Shoes Trainers USB Charge Pink
Offered by Libo global

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fun idea for shoes., 2 May 2016
The best fun shoes ever. Charges up via a usb port. The base of the shoe lights up with LED's. There is a choice of program colours via the push of a button. One day have all green the next have multi coloured, the choice is endless. I expected the sizes to be slightly tight so I ordered a half size bigger than measured and that was enough. My kids love them. We've had plenty of compliments. They last for several hours before turning off. Easy to charge up and fairly quick. Not the best made shoes in terms of materials used but definitely ticks the boxes in terms of price. No animal was harmed in the making of these which is a bonus always. I think it's good quality for the price. You won't be disappointed if you order these. Delivery was within 2 weeks but thats fine as it comes from china.

Go on Get some disco shoes lol!

Olpro Pro Chem Toilet Fluid - Blue, 4 Litres
Olpro Pro Chem Toilet Fluid - Blue, 4 Litres

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a bad smell and doesn't work well., 2 May 2016
I have to agree with the other reviewer when we say it's a poor product. I've used the blue chemical and the pink accordingly in several brands and have had no complaints about smell when used in a thetford toilet. This brand has given me plenty of smelly complaints from members of the household. I have no sense of smell so I'm lucky, but everybody else has complained over the smell of the toilet. I suspect the chemical isn't breaking down the waste properly. It might be a bargain compared to other brands, but it's not a a bargain when you have to use twice as much, without the quality results other brands give. I won't be buying this one again sorry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17